موظف في دائرة العلاقات العامة
Are you a Go-getter who is efficient and loves being one step ahead? Are you a creative and efficient writer who can work as a team player?
The ideal candidate will be responsible for...
- Working closely with the senior manager of public Relations to review, evaluate, and vet media opportunities on an ongoing basis and to engage media
- Drafting media pitches, news releases, media advisories, announcements, and other communications materials for dissemination to the media
- Specific tasks may include creating or updating Facebook pages, tweeting information and keeping an eye on what others are saying in cyberspace about an organization.
- Monitoring and measuring news coverage of the origination or individual
- Preparing documents, written and electronic
- Representing an organization to stakeholder groups is another function of public relations.
- Leveraging outreach and events to drive email list acquisition efforts
- Providing additional copywriting support, as needed.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
The successful candidate will have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in communications, related field or education/experience equivalent
- A minimum of three years of public relations, marketing or related experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills, experience drafting press releases and various other written communications in English and /or Arabic.
- Strong attention to detail and proofreading skills
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment with demonstrated ability to coordinate multiple projects/ initiatives simultaneously while meeting deadlines and business objectives.
- The ability to manage/plan priorities, meet deadlines, and collaborate with other team members across the university.
- Skilled at building and maintaining media lists in a way that directly drives press coverage
- Interested in becoming an expert in all aspects of PR, especially media relations
This is a regular full- time salaried position. Hours worked will be flexible, but will be based upon program need. Evening and/or weekend hours may be required. Regular daily (work week) presence is required.
Benefits according to qualifications and experience.
To apply for the position, please visit jobs.hebron.edu (subject line: Multi lingual Public Relation Specialist at Hebron University ) –to submit an application with a resume, cover letter and attach a C.V. and 3 references. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.