Dimensions Healthcare, an IQVIA Company, is a leading developer of healthcare informatics solutions that assist private and public sectors to offer higher-quality healthcare services by collecting and processing information that is used to decrease inefficiencies and reduce wasteful expenditures. Dimensions Healthcare is seeking to recruit a full time resource to work in the following position in its Palestine Office:
Title: Motion Graphic Designer
Knowledge and Skills:
- Prepare design plan, concept and layout for motion graphic project.
- Design and create enticing motion graphics for video deliverables (corporate videos, eLearning, websites, marketing demos, etc.)
- Create and deliver motion graphics in various media including web, mobile, etc.
- Work with business teams to understand project scope and objectives.
- Assist in selecting audio, video, colors, animation, etc for graphic design.
- Edit raw video footage and add effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
- Assist in designing and creating storyboards.
- Participate in brainstorming session to share new design perspectives and ideas.
- Maintain and follow best practices for versioning control, naming convention and organization of graphic files.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about latest graphic design techniques.
- Ensure compliance with company guidelines, deadlines and design standards.
- Highly skilled in adobe suites ( After Effect, Photoshop and illustratour)
- Excellent Knowledge in using Cinema 4D, Premiere, Final Cut Pro and Adobe Animate (previously Flash).
- 2+ years of experience in related fields.
- Excellent eye for detail
- Please share a copy of your portfolio when applying for the Vacancy.
Interested and qualified applicants are requested to send their CVs to
specifying the position title in the email subject no later than 07-04-2018.