MA'AN Development Center is seeking to fill the vacant position of a full time
PROJECT MONITORING and REPORTING COORDINATOR based in Ramallah.
The role of the M&R Coordinator is to assist the Planning, Monitoring & Reporting Officer & the Programs Director in monitoring and reporting of ongoing projects to ensure high quality projects implementation.
Major Duties Include:
- Responsible for the data entry of the projects’ that he/she is responsible for to ensure that the information is up-to-date and accurate on the Management Information System (MIS)/ database.
- To develop and update the projects’ monitoring plans and monitor the indicators of the different projects under his/her responsibility.
- Responsible for the data collection, compilation and analysis.
- Prepare monitoring reports using data collection tools developed by MA’AN.
- Identifying and documenting lessons learnt; collecting information for case studies; writing and preparing success stories, and facilitating periodic reviews, and prepare presentation on achievement of MA’AN projects.
- Assisting in preparing quarterly and annual progress reports for the MA’AN’s Programs in cooperation with the Programs Director and the projects’ teams in the West Bank.
- In coordination with the Program Director, establishing a reporting schedule in accordance with the requirements of the various ongoing projects and ensuring adherence to the reporting deadlines.
- To conduct surveys and or focus groups to measure the satisfaction of the beneficiaries.
- To assist the PM&R Officer to follow up on the base line studies.
- To prepare field visits reports on the projects under his/her monitoring responsibility.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- BA with at 4 years’ experience in Development, Economics, Project Management, Business Administration, Engineering or other related fields.
- MA degree is an advantage.
- Working Experience within the NGO sector in similar position.
- Demonstrated experience in monitoring and reporting.
- Valid driver’s license an advantage.
Skills and Personal attributes:
- Proficiency in writing reports in English and Arabic
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, prioritize workload, and multi-task.
- Experience in Qualitative and Quantitative Research
- Computer (MS-Office including MS-Project)
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Adept skills in project cycle management
- Working within a team and readiness to work in the field
All interested candidates should send a detailed CV and a cover letter. The cover letter should include the applicant's expectations of the position and how his/her qualifications relate to the vacancy. Please send CVs to MA'AN Development Center at:
email: [email protected]
APPLICATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED NO LATER THAN 13 Nov 2019
Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
MA'AN Development Center is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women to apply for this position