UNV Assignment Title Monitoring Officer
Duty station (Country) East Jerusalem (state of Palestine)
Host Agency UNICEF
Modality National Specialist
Assignment Duration 6 months with possibility of extension
Expected Starting date Immediate
Application deadline 12-May-2021
· Candidates need to be only nationals of the country living in Jerusalem or West bank.
Monthly payment ILS 4,724.83
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
University degree in social sciences, development planning, planning, evaluation, survey implementation, advanced statistical research.
- Minimum two (02) year of relevant professional work experience in programme development and implementation including monitoring and evaluation activities or other field relevant to the task;
- At least one instance of exposure to emergency programming, including preparedness planning.
- Active involvement in a humanitarian crisis response programme preferred.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, excellent oral and written skills;
- Accuracy and professionalism in document production and editing;
- Excellent interpersonal skills; culturally and socially sensitive; ability to work inclusively and collaboratively with a range of
- partners, including grassroots community members, religious and youth organizations, and authorities at different levels;
- familiarity with tools and approaches of communications for development;
- Ability to work and adapt professionally and effectively in a challenging environment; ability to work effectively in a multicultural
- team of international and national personnel;
- Solid overall computer literacy, including proficiency in various MS Office applications (Excel, Word, etc.) and email/internet;
- familiarity with database management; and office technology equipment;
- English(Mandatory), Level - Fluent
- Arabic(Mandatory), Level - Fluent
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة