Position Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist
Period of Performance: 1 year, renewable for additional 4 years
Location: Gaza Strip
Reports to: Senior Program Manager
A leading national private firm in the field of Monitoring and Evaluation services is seeking a suitable candidate to fill in the post of a Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist, as according to the following:
The Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Specialist will be responsible for monitoring and evaluation activities, monitoring technical indicators, and reporting against the project’s monitoring plan (PMP). The M&E specialist will also contribute to ensuring that all project reports include sufficient impact data and analysis.
- Develop, design scope and implement a sound and appropriate monitoring and evaluation (M&E).
- Synthesize the relevant documents such as monthly, quarterly and annual reports, analyze progress against established benchmarks.
- Prepare reports that describe progress made toward activity results, overall trends, successes and challenges encountered, and identify any gaps in data collection.
- Provide support to Senior manager and colleagues to collect, analysis and use performance information for program development.
- Ensure quality assurance principles guide, the timely preparation and submission of required briefings and reports.
Essential qualification and experience are:
- Relevant education backgrounds including, health, humanitarian assistance, education, economic growth and infrastructure.
- Demonstrated ability to develop constructive working relationships with colleagues and partners.
- At least 5 years of relevant development and humanitarian assistance work experience in local and/or international non-governmental organizations work.
- 3 to 5 years of Monitoring and Evaluation experience
- Ability to produce high-quality reports and briefs in English.
- Ability to design M&E tools, surveys, etc.
- Excellent level of proficiency in English, Windows Excel and quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Strong interpersonal and cross-cultural skills required.
Qualified applicants should submit a resume and cover letter to:
No later than November 07, 2017.
Please indicate the name of the position in the subject line.
Ps: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.