Monitoring, Evaluation & Reporting Senior Coordinator
MA'AN Development Center is seeking to fill the vacant position of a full time Monitoring, Evaluation and Reporting Senior Coordinator based in Ramallah.
The role of the M&E Senior Coordinator is to assist the Programs & Projects Managers with development of the M&E Plan for the projects, including indicator selection, target setting, reporting, database management, and developing M&E and/ performance monitoring plans.
Major Duties Include:
- Prepare & develop a full Monitoring Plan for the projects under his/her responsibility.
- Responsible for the data collection, compilation, and analysis.
- Collect data on a regular basis to measure achievement against the performance indicators.
- Check data quality with partners.
- Maintain and administer the M&E database; analyze and aggregate findings.
- Support project progress reporting, project mid-term review and final evaluation.
- Conduct needs assessment studies & surveys.
- Develop with the projects’ teams the base line studies.
- Responsible for the project database ensuring projects information is up-to-date and accurate.
- Develop and update the projects’ monitoring plans and monitor the indicators of the projects.
- Responsible for designing and implementing the M&E activities of the Projecs.
- Develop and update the projects’ monitoring plans and monitor the indicators of the project.
- Provide feedback to the Project Manager on project strategies and activities.
- Suggest strategies to the Project Manager for improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the project.
- Participate in all annual project reviews and planning workshops.
- To prepare monitoring reports using data collection tools developed by MA’AN and its partners, identifying, and documenting lessons learnt.
- To identify and document lessons learnt; collecting information for case studies; writing and preparing success stories, and facilitate periodic reviews, and prepare presentation on achievement of projects.
- To prepare reports in Arabic & English.
- To assist in preparing quarterly and the annual reports.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- BA or MA degree in Development, Economics, Project Management, Business Administration, Engineering, or other related fields.
- At least 3 years of experience in M, E & Reporting.
- Working Experience within the NGO sector in similar position.
- Valid driver’s license is an advantage.
Skills and Personal attributes:
- Proficiency in writing reports in English and Arabic.
- Ability to analyze the collected data using specialized applications or systems.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, prioritize workload, and multi-task.
- Experience in Qualitative and Quantitative Research.
- Computer (MS-Office including MS-Project, SPSS and KOBO).
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Adept skills in project cycle management.
- Working within a team and readiness to work in the field.
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit an application as per the following:
- Save as / Download the employment application from the following link: MAAN Employment Application
- Fill in the employment application and save the document with the name of the applicant and the position.
- Fill in the required information at the following link: https://forms.gle/s7diQWk6ooDzRTbV8
- Attach the employment application within the previous link.
- Applications will not be considered if the employment application is not attached in the previous link.
- Applications will only be accepted until Wednesday 16 August 2023
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
MA'AN Development Center is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women to apply for all position.