MA'AN Development Center is seeking to fill the vacant position of a full time
MONITORING, Evaluation and Reporting Coordinator based in Ramallah.
The ME&R Coordinator will be responsible for all the tasks related to monitoring and reporting of ongoing projects to ensure high quality program implementation.
Major Duties Include:
- Responsible for the data collection and data entry of the projects’ that he/she is responsible for.
- Developing and updating the projects’ monitoring plans and monitor the indicators at the different levels.
- Responsible for the data collection, compilation and analysis related to projects under his or her responsibilities.
- Preparing monitoring reports using data collection tools developed by MA’AN.
- Responsible for designing and implementing the M&E activities of the Project.
- Identifying and documenting lessons learnt; collecting information for case studies; writing and preparing success stories, and facilitating periodic reviews, and prepare presentation on achievements related to the projects.
- Assisting in preparing quarterly and annual progress reports for the projects under his or her responsibilities.
- In coordination with the Program Director, establishing a reporting schedule in accordance with the requirements of the various ongoing projects and ensuring adherence to the reporting deadlines.
- working on and follow up on the base line studies.
- Preparing field visits reports on the projects under his/her monitoring responsibility.
- Conducting surveys and or focus groups to measure the satisfaction of the beneficiaries.
- Responsible for the Project database ensuring projects information is up-to-date and accurate.
- Monitor the sustainability of the project's results.
- Providing feedback to the Project Manager on project strategies and results of monitoring visits and work.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- BA with at least 4 years’ experience in Development, Economics, Project Management, Business Administration, Engineering or other related fields or 2 years with MA degree in the above fields.
- A minimum of two years’ experience with in ME &R in NGOs.
- Experience & familiarity in Palestinian issues and the NGO sector.
- Valid driver’s license an advantage
Skills and Personal attributes:
- Proficiency in writing in English and Arabic
- Proficiency in report writing in both languages
- Proficiency in Qualitative and Quantitative Research
- Good Computer skills including MS-Project, Monitoring Applications & SPSS.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Adept skills in project cycle management
- Working within a team
- Ability to work under pressure
All interested candidates should send a detailed CV and a cover letter. The cover letter should include the applicant's expectations of the position and how his/her qualifications relate to the vacancy.
Please send CVs to MA'AN Development Center at: [email protected]
APPLICATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED NO LATER THAN 5 November, 2021
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
MA'AN Development Center is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women to apply for this position