Enabel is the Belgian development agency. It implements Belgium’s governmental cooperation. The agency also works for other national and international donors. With its partners in Belgium and abroad, Enabel offers solutions to address pressing global challenges - Climate Change, Urbanisation, Human Mobility, Peace and Security, Economic and Social Inequality - and to promote Global Citizenship. With 2,000 staff, Enabel manages about 170 projects in twenty countries, in Belgium, Africa and the Middle East.
Enabel is about to start the implementation of a new cooperation portfolio (NCP) for Palestine. This program will on the one hand build on the successes of governmental cooperation over the past decade and on the other hand, also provide a response to the Palestinian and global challenges of this decade.
Belgian development cooperation has supported the Palestinian territories since 1993 - initially through delegated cooperation. Direct governmental cooperation was started in 1997 for an amount of 15 million euros and the fourth and provisionally last agreement (2011) evolved to 71.6 million euros (2012-2015). This program was extended in December 2020 with an additional budget of 10 million euros. The new portfolio is proposed for a period of 5 years (2022-2026). An indicative budget of 70 million euros is allocated for the new 2022-26 portfolio.
The new portfolio, titled “Empowered youth in a green Palestine” (EYGP) will focus on 2 pillar.: The first one focuses on the empowerment of youth based on civic engagement, protection and a continuum between developing competencies, skills, access to employment and entrepreneurship. the second pillar, on the other hand, is dedicated to climate action, based on support to the development of an emerging green and circular economy with the view to contribute to a sustainable and inclusive Palestinian society, and reduce environmental hazards and dependency on non-renewable natural resources.
Enabel Palestine is seeking to recruit a highly qualified candidate who has operational experience in the field of Monitoring and evaluation to fill the position of "Monitoring Evaluation Learning officer"
The period of assignment is 58 months.
1. Put in place a monitoring system of the results of the programme in order for the interventions to have all necessary information to follow up performance, to support strategic decision making, to render accounts of results achieved and to generate the necessary data for evaluation, action research and knowledge building.
2. Coordinate and ensure results monitoring (data collection and data analysis) in order to provide each indicator with information and to be able to use the information obtained to follow up performance, to support strategic decision making and to report on results, and to promote reflection & learning.
3. Advise the Intervention Managers on decision making, planning and monitoring activities in order to support intervention management in accordance with the management for results principles.
4. Facilitate and support learning activities in order to support installing critical reflection & evidence-informed learning in the intervention and to ensure that lessons are identified and that the relevant experiences from execution are capitalized on and disseminated.
5. Promote a results-oriented culture and ensure that management for results becomes a common responsibility in order for Enabel as an organization to be recognized for its results
6. Network with M&E experts of Enabel and other organizations in order to continuously learn, share lessons learned, remain informed of recent M&E evolutions and adopt an innovative attitude.
7. Facilitate capacity development of partner entities in order to improve monitoring of their organization, processes and systems and of their staff’s competences.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Master's degree in development cooperation or any related field.
- At least 3 years of relevant monitoring & evaluation experience in various development interventions.
We offer you
• An exciting job in an international environment.
• A contract for a term of 58 months based in Ramallah, with field visits to Gaza
• A salary package that comprises the monthly gross salary, in accordance with our salary scales (Class 5), and benefits. The exact salary will be defined according to the relevant recognized experience for the function.
• 13 month salary
Every person who fulfils the conditions listed in our job advertisements may apply. Enabel is committed to equal opportunities and diversity in its workforce. We do not discriminate based on gender, origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, disability status or any other factor other than competence.