MA’AN is an independent Palestinian development and training institution, established in January 1989 and registered by law as a non-profit organization. The main office is located in Ramallah and the other branch offices are located in Gaza, and Jenin. MA’AN's work is informed by the necessity of creating independent, self-reliant initiatives that lead to the development of human resources for sustainable development, which incorporate values of self-sufficiency and self-empowerment.
MA'AN is currently seeking to recruit a competent and qualified full time Monitoring & Evaluation Coordinator based in the Gaza Strip. The role of the M&E Coordinator is to support the implementation of the Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning framework for MA'AN programs and contribute to the design and implementation of related core M&E activities.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Support MA'AN M&E officer in developing the M&E System towards an effective performance management monitoring and a sustainable impact evaluation.
- Elaborate, pilot and validate quantitative and qualitative monitoring tools as well as design the corresponding data collection procedures.
- Supervise and coordinate application of monitoring tools to track programs performance in line with the M&E plan.
- Provide technical support to MA'AN field staff in the implementation of their monitoring responsibilities to ensure correct and timely collection of monitoring data.
- Manage and conduct quantitative and qualitative monitoring among program beneficiaries and other stakeholders, such as surveys, focus group discussions, interviews and case studies.
- Conduct analysis of quantitative data as well as qualitative data on all program inputs, outputs and outcomes.
- Prepare reports on M&E findings, as required, working closely with Program Managers.
- Guide the regular sharing of the outputs of M&E findings with project staff, implementing partners and primary stakeholders.
- Support the M&E officer to respond to senior management or donor data queries in an - accurate and timely manner.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Essential Experiences and Competencies:
- Bachelor degree in development, management, business administration, or related field.
- Minimum two years of proven experience in planning and implementation of M&E systems.
- Strong knowledge of the logical framework approach and M&E methods.
- Knowledge of the outcome mapping methodology is considered as a strong asset.
- Excellent reporting skills in both English & Arabic.
- Proficiency in writing and speaking in English and Arabic.
- Experience in Qualitative and Quantitative Research.
- Strong Computer skills (MS-Office including MS-Project).
- Highly organized, reliable attention to details and ability to work independently when needed.
- Excellent communication skills and inter-personal skills, and the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues, partners and donors.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, prioritize workload and multi-task.
- Mature work practices, highly motivated and demonstrate sound judgment.
- Fluency in both English & Arabic languages including both written and verbal communication skills.
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit an application as per the following:
Download employment application from the following link: MAAN Employment Application
Fill in the employment application and save the document with the name of applicant and the position.
Fill in the required information in the following link: https://forms.gle/iGos69iUfFqLkfBE6
Attach employment application in within the previous link.
Applications will not be considered if employment application is not attached in the previous link.
Applications will only be accepted until Sunday 9 May 2021.