Job Title Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Director - West Bank & Gaza
Location PS (Primary)
Category Local Hire
Job Type Full-time
Career Level Director
Education Bachelor's Degree
Travel Up to 25%
CNFA is seeking applications from qualified candidates for a Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Director position for the USAID Effective Management of Irrigation Water Activity. The purpose of this activity will be to work with farmers in the West Bank and Gaza (WBG) to improve climate-resilient conservation and management of freshwater resources and associated ecosystems by increasing the availability, quality, and environmental resilience of drinking water supply sources. The duration of this Activity will be four years.
The Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Director will ensure the completion of all monitoring, evaluation, and learning (MEL) activities across project components and will supervise coordination of USAID personnel, CNFA personnel, local NGOs, and other governmental and non-governmental organizations in their engagement with MEL activities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design monitoring, evaluation and learning systems and materials, including reporting life of project indicator targets, custom performance indicator reference sheets (PIRS), data collection and storage systems, and routine monitoring systems; supervise MEL specialist, communications specialist, as assigned.
- Plan effective MEL data flow matrices and develop and maintain a Performance Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Plan (AMELP) in accordance with USAID and CNFA standards.
- Oversee data collection design, budgeting, and implementation.
- Lead analysis of data to monitor and assess the impact of project activities.
- Use Collaborating, Learning and Adapting (CLA) practices to present findings of analyses to project staff and ensure on-going learning.
- Produce, edit, and distribute regular MEL reports and updates to stakeholders in accordance with established standards.
- Lead the evaluation of the cost and benefits of project work plans and interventions.
- Train and manage project staff on monitoring and evaluation activities.
- Oversee all daily work related to monitoring, evaluation, learning, and related reporting of the project.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics, international development, economics or related field; master’s degree preferred.
- A minimum of twelve (12) years of experience in the integration of MEL into field-level programming is required; experience managing MEL from a country office is strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and operationalizing a comprehensive MEL plan and system is required; experience managing these activities for USAID projects.
- Outstanding ability to generate accurate qualitative information and analysis is required and must be demonstrated during the hiring process.
- Expertise in innovative data collection, management, sharing, and visualization is required.
- Familiarity with GIS systems and tracking is preferred.
- Knowledge of agriculture, irrigation, and water systems preferred.
- Strong verbal and written skills in English and Arabic are required.
- Experience in training, coaching and mentoring teams in monitoring-related techniques and methods.
CNFA IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER It is the policy of CNFA to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons, regardless of age, race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, political affiliation, marital status, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, membership or non-membership in an employee organization, veteran status, or on the basis of personal favoritism or other non-merit factors, except where otherwise provided by law.
REASONABLE ACCOMODATION & CONTACT INFORMATION CNFA provides a reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please contact the CNFA Home Office Human Resources Department via email at [email protected] or via phone at 202-296-3920 if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job with us.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now-button below