- Supports the teams in conducting needs assessments for new projects and programs. Ensures the development of research frameworks and instruments, data gathering, timely analysis and dissemination. Contributes to the updating of the context analysis.
- Supports in conducting pre-action learning events, which reflects back on key lessons from similar previous projects & programming, (based on previous evaluations, capitalization processes, monitoring and management decisions).
- Develops problem tree analysis, Theory of change, logframes, indicator, and MEAL narratives for new project designs.
- Develops the project level M&E plan / matrix, Indicator tracking table, and supports the establishment of the detailed work plan (including MEAL deliverables & timelines). Orients all project staff and management on these tools.
- Support the programs team in assessing partner capacities, especially focused on MEAL aspects, develop capacity building plans and support in developing partner organization competencies and systems on MEAL in alignment to the Tdh MCD and HQ guidelines.
- Supports the project team to develop a project profile and the intervention selection criteria in simple language that is understandable by partners and beneficiaries, ensures this information is shared throughout the life of the project.
- Ensures project baselines are conducted as per donor regulations / Tdh M&E minimum standards.
- Rolls out the project M&E plan in the PFU, and tracks progress of indicators and activities throughout the life of the project, while supporting the programs team with tools and capacity building to monitor and report on the implementation (activity & output level).
- Develops project associated MEAL tools and guidelines for the use of partners, ensures that the relevant partner staff are trained and coached on the use of these material throughout the life of a project.
- Ensures the monitoring of program quality independently of the programs team, with the support of the technical team, with the use of methods and instruments such as quality check lists, process monitoring, post implementation monitoring and KAP.
- Ensures regular field visits to Tdh & partner programming locations to verify implementation and to conduct data quality audits, also to meet beneficiaries and get their feedback.
- Applies Mobile data collection instruments where applicable, and supports the programs team in developing databases, and simple information management process to track and report implementation.
- Ensures data needed for Activity Info reporting, donor reporting, project reviews and evaluations is made available in complete, accurate and timely manner.
- Ensures Complaints Feedback and Response Mechanisms (CFRM) are put in place; beneficiaries and staff are made aware of the process; and the timely and appropriate response to complaints in coordination with programs.
- Contributes to periodical project level reflection meetings, writing digestible reflection and lessons learning reports.
- Ensures project end-lines and evaluations are conducted on time, in coordination with the programs team.
- Ensures all MEAL data, reports, and records are clearly organized archived in a central location for future reference by the delegation and donors.
- Ensures ethical principles related to Core Humanitarian Standards are respected within all MEAL processes and programs.
- Mainstream gender equality, fairness and “do no harm”, data protection protocols throughout all programming processes.
- Ensures that any violation to the code of conduct, safeguarding policy, staff mismanagement, corruption, exploitation, observed in program, with partner or even Tdh office, is escalated to management immediately.
- Understands and applies security policies, the Child Safeguarding Policy and fraud prevention policies
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Education: University (Bachelor) degree in social sciences, statistics,
Language: Excellent oral and writing skills in English, Arabic
At least 3 years of experience on a junior MEAL role (M&E assistant)
Knowledge and skills:
Expertise in project cycle management, detailed knowledge of concepts, processes and tools, and experience in leading participative processes;
Expertise in designing, planning and implementing MEAL initiatives (needs assessments, developing a theory of change, planning, monitoring, evaluation, capitalizing on lessons learned, community participation, communication, information management);
Awareness and knowledge of ethical issues related to project management: gender equality, fairness and do no harm;
Knowledge of and professional experience in the children’s rights field (Child protection), and SGBV, MHPSS in the humanitarian aid/development context;
Ability to travel to the field operational areas on a regular basis.
Very good understanding in Accountability towards affected populations associated systems and business process.
Advance excel skills, and ODK / KoBo,
Valid driving license with no restrictions.
Tdh will only consider complete applications corresponding to the required profile. Applications must include a complete CV and a covering letter and should be sent to the following e-mail address: [email protected] Additional documents such as diplomas and work certificates will only be required in case of an interview.
Deadline for applications is January 4, 2021 at 04:00 pm.
Only short/listed candidates will be contacted. If you are not shortlisted, your file will be destroyed by us, according to the rules on data protection.
Tdh provides equal working conditions for men and women. Furthermore, for candidates with equivalent qualifications and for positions with responsibilities, applications from women are strongly encouraged those as well from people with diverse backgrounds.
The recruitment and selection procedures of Tdh reflect our commitment for child security and protection.