The Palestinian Working Woman Society for Development (PWWSD), established in 1981, is a Palestinian women’s, mass, independent and developmental, learning human rights organization that contributes to developing the feminist struggle within national, social, and developmental dimensions. PWWSD believes that liberating women and achieving gender equality is connected directly with ending the occupation and advancing the Women Peace and Security agenda based on the UNRSC 1325, International Humanitarian Law, and International Human Right Law and towards establishing a full Palestinian democratic sovereign civil state.
Reporting to the Executive Director and the Development Manager, the Monitoring and Reporting Support Officer provides technical analysis on the overall work of the Programmes through testing and revision of PWWSD’s monitoring and reporting system, including indicators and data to measure results and relevance. The Monitoring and Reporting Support Officer will be responsible for ensuring high quality and timely inputs, overall ensuring that PWWSD’s Programmes maintain their strategic vision and that all activities result in the achievement of its intended outputs and outcomes and thus the organizational strategic objectives, in a cost-effective, efficient and timely manner. In close collaboration with the designated project(s) coordinators, the Monitoring and Reporting Support Officer will be responsible for all the tasks related to monitoring and reporting of PWWSD projects to ensure high quality programmes implementation.
Major Duties Include:
The Monitoring and Reporting Officer will have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Support PWWSD’s General Director and Development Manager in the monitoring and reporting of PWWSD’s operational plan’s quarterly, mid-term and end-of year reviews.
- Prepare monitoring plans for the designated projects in line with donor and PWWSD requirements.
- Support the preparation of detailed implementation plans for the various projects of PWWSD under the guidance of the Development Manager and in close coordination with the projects coordinators reflective of donor committed logical frameworks, action plans and proposals.
- Provide technical assistance in the area of projects reporting per donor guidelines, developing semi- and annual reports, performance monitoring, reviews and reporting to development unit, and promoting a results mindset and M&E culture.
- Maintains consistent and quality data and analysis for the organizational reports, assessments and data portals; ensuring the information is up-to-date and accurate.
- Prepare baselines and end line questionnaires as required for the projects.
- Prepare pre and post questionnaires for the various activities of the projects in order to measure rights-holders feedback and progress of changes made post-completion of interventions
- Analyze data gathered from the baseline and end line and the pre and post evaluations and reflect in a well written report.
- Train field coordinators on the requirements for the projects and the usage of the various monitoring and reporting formats.
- Support the PWWSD’s Development unit by producing analytical and technical support to design results frameworks, proposing new and SMART indicators and procedures that facilitate the quality monitoring and reporting of programmes results.
- Document and write success stories to be included in projects and PWWSD reports and publications.
- Support the preparation of project reports (donor, PWWSD, etc.) and ensure timely preparation of reports in coordination with the designated projects coordinators.
- Communicate to PWWSD management any changes on project implementation and needed amendments.
- Attend meetings (donor, partner, PWWSD, etc.) and prepare minutes of meetings with actions to be taken.
- Assist the Development Manager in project and proposal development requirements including gathering contextual data and other information needed for projects/proposals development including but not limited to preparation of Logical Frameworks per call for proposals requirements.
- Any tasks required by the General Director and Development Manager.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Master degree in Development, Statistics, Monitoring & Evaluation, or related field is required.
- Minimum five years of relevant professional experience working with monitoring and reporting systems and processes.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and online tools and platforms is essential.
- Experience in Qualitative and Quantitative Researching
- Experience in and familiarity with the Palestinian context and the NGO sector.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Arabic is required
- Specific experience with monitoring and reporting in the gender equality and women and youth empowerment sector desirable.
- Excellent analytical abilities and approach to information management
- Ability to plan, prioritize and be precise and quality oriented
- Demonstrate ability to manage complexities and change
- Understanding of programme development and results-based management including monitoring and evaluation
- Ability to work collaboratively and operate effectively across thematic areas
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent team work skills
- Strong ability to work under pressure
- Interested candidates are requested to send a detailed CV and a cover letter. The cover letter should include the applicant's expectations of the position and how his/her qualifications relate to the vacancy.
- Please send CVs to PWWSD with subject M&R to:
- Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
- Only those candidates that are short-listed for examinations and interviews will be notified.