WePRO Solutions & Consultancy Services Co. is recruiting a Monitoring and Evaluation Project Officer
Terms of Reference
Working within our team & Programme Management Office (PMO) with primary responsibility to the Monitoring and Evaluation output lead, this role will focus on monitoring, evaluation, and learning (MEL) outputs as well as programme management reporting.
Duration: Jan 2021- March 2021
with possibility for extension
The primary responsibilities for the incumbent are:
- Coordinate MEL activities
- Deliver Reform Pillar MEL capacity building of Palestinian Authority Security Sector (PASS) MEL coordinators
- Support to the PMO, as required.
- The incumbent will split their workload between MEL and support to PMO. If there is a conflict between these tasks then MEL takes primacy.
A. Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (50% of workload)
1. Coordinate the Team MEL
(a) Timely collection, processing and filing of monitoring and evaluation data and reporting.
(b) Assist with the management of the teams capacity building tracker by:
i. Collecting completed evaluation and attendance forms, coordinating translation, scanning, filing, and uploading onto SharePoint filing system.
ii. Populate the tracker with evaluation and attendance form data and with future capacity building events.
iii. Support preparation, coordination, delivery and follow-up of the teams monitoring, evaluation and learning events
(2) Support delivery of Reform Pillar MEL capacity building. The focus of the capacity building is the Reform Pillar PASS MEL coordinators. The aim is for the coordinators to be capable of design, delivery and management of the MEL plan and to cascade MEL knowledge and skills to colleagues to deliver reform pillar objectives. To fully support the MEL capacity building of PASS personnel, including provision of technical support, the M&E Officer will receive significant training and mentoring from the M&E Advisor. M&E officer tasks will include:
(a) Adapting MEL best practice course material for the Palestinian context.
(b) Developing Arabic language MEL plan material.
(c) Delivering training in Arabic.
(d) Mentoring MEL coordinators.
(e) Support the MEL coordinators with: training needs assessment, training, mentoring, and a train-the-trainer course.
(3) Team programme reporting. Support the commissioning, collecting, and filing of the teams reports, and supporting CSSF quarterly and Logframe reporting and evidence collection.
B. Programme Support (50% of workload)
(a) Develop, and electronically store costed workplans, including accurate scheduling and cost forecasts.
(b) Assist the output leads in the coordination and delivery of objectives, including:
i. Achieve best value for money procurement of resources to execute training, meetings, conferences, and other key events.
ii. Manage and coordinate suppliers.
iii. Coordinate and allocate language assistants to support outputs.
(c) In coordination with output leads, develop statements of requirement, terms of reference, and business cases and submit these to the Programme Manager.
(d) Assist in the identification, liaison with and contracting of thematic experts.
(e) Monitor the project implementers, partners and subcontractors’ output.
(f) Identify risks and propose the mitigation measures.
(g) Capture, on an ongoing basis, lessons learnt and record them in the lessons learnt log.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- - Essential: Report writing; fluent spoken and written Arabic and English; competence using Microsoft Word and Excel.
- - Desirable: Understanding of basic M&E concepts and qualitative & quantitative methods; experience of data collection and analysis.
- - Work Experience. 1-3 years NGO or donor funded development programme experience, preferably M&E specific experience.
- - Qualifications. Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
Kindly submit your CV indicating applied vacancy in the subject line to [email protected]