Position Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
Location: Gaza Strip
Report to: Gaza Branch Director
Duration: One Year with the possibility of extension
MA’AN Development Center is an independent Palestinian non-profit organization, established in Jerusalem in January 1989. Relying on a human rights-based approach, community partnerships, and active participation, MA’AN work to enhance the resilience, empowerment, and realization of the rights of those most in need, the poor and marginalized groups and individuals, as well as unleash their latent capacities to enhance their active participation in sustainable development and their abilities to respond to and recover from crises.
MA'AN is currently seeking to recruit a competent and qualified full-time Monitoring & Evaluation Officer based in the Gaza Strip. The role of the M&E Officer is to lead the design and implementation of the Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability, and Learning Framework for MA'AN programs in the Gaza Strip.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership, training, and mentoring to MA’AN’s M&E team in Gaza to develop M&E Plans, M&E tools, survey design, methodology, and data analysis to assess program effectiveness and impact.
- Develop the overall framework for projects M&E operations
- Develop and support the implementation of baseline and endline assessments.
- Supervise the data collection processes to measure achievement against the performance indicators.
- Manage MA’AN complaints and feedback system and ensure effective communication with the targeted population.
- Maintain and administer the M&E database; analyze and aggregate findings.
- Oversee MA’AN’s management information system and ensure the quality of data.
- Support the preparation of high-quality, accurate, and timely reports for donors and project partners as required.
- Identify lessons learned and develop case studies to capture qualitative outputs of MA’AN’s programs.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Essential Experiences and Competencies:
- Bachelor degree in development, management, business administration, or related field.
- Minimum four years of proven experience in the planning and implementation of M&E systems.
- Strong knowledge of the logical framework approach and M&E methods.
- Knowledge of the outcome mapping methodology is considered as a strong asset.
- Excellent reporting skills in both English & Arabic.
- Experience in Qualitative and Quantitative Research methods.
- Strong Computer skills (MS-Office including MS-Project).
- Highly organized and reliable attention to details
- Excellent communication skills and inter-personal skills,
- The ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues, partners and donors.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, prioritize workload and multi-task.
- Fluency in both English & Arabic languages including both written and verbal communication skills.
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit an application as per the following
- Download the employment application from the following link: MAAN Employment Application
- Fill in the employment application and save the document with the name of the applicant and the position.
- Fill in the required information at the following link: https://forms.gle/qbESwddzr5SJBBxL6
- Attach the employment application within the previous link.
- Applications will not be considered if the employment application is not attached in the previous link.
- Applications will only be accepted until Saturday 20 August 2022.