Monitoring and Evaluation Officer مسؤول/ة المتابعة والتقييم
Press House – Palestine or Bait Al-Sahafa (BAS): is an independent, non-profit media institution. Press House is concerned about media issues and freedom of expression. Press House – Palestine is a non-governmental, non-profit institution, which aims at contributing in enhancing freedom of expression and to leveraging the quality of Palestinian media, through capacity building, training, advocacy, and networking programs, on the principles of human rights including equality and non-discrimination.
Position: Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
Place: Press House office
Starting date: As soon as possible.
- Ensuring Quality at entry work on monitoring and evaluation and preparedness for project implementation with respect to adequate monitoring and evaluation procedures that accord with Press House standards.
- Establishing a monitoring and evaluation system for the duration of project implementation.
- Monitoring progress achieved on activities under project components. This includes data related to performance indicators.
- Measuring inputs, outputs and outcome indicators.
- Evaluating the collected data and analyzing it with respect to the achievement of the agreed-upon performance indicators.
- Providing the project coordinator with regular and up-to-date information on the progress towards activities and the overall project objectives.
- Alerting the project coordinator in case of delay in the implementation of any component/activity under the project and proposing measures on how to absorb the delay.
- To enhance the use of evaluative information by providing managers and decision-makers with the information they need to improve or scale-up existing delivery options and to plan future ones.
- To work as a team with the other project staff and coordinate with them to tailor monitoring and evaluation plans related to their projects.
- Developing reporting requirements and templates to measure progress.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- BA degree in a field relevant to the work profile, management, business administration, developmental studies, or economics.
- At least 3 years of experience in Monitoring and Evaluation.
- Demonstrated ability to provide Monitoring and Evaluation assistance to Press House main project.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to think strategically. Demonstrate the ability to link strategy to execution
- Strong communication skills in both Arabic and English, verbally and in writing
- Ability to develop a trusting and successful relationship with Press House stakeholders and creates and sustains a cooperative non-profit environment.
- Experience using MS Windows, MS Office packages (Excel, Word, Project), SPSS, and ICT4D systems (e.g. Google Form)
To apply to this job Please send your CV and a cover letter (explaining why you are interested) in English to email: ([email protected]), no later than Thursday 07/05/2020 at 2:00 pm, and kindly include in the email subject line the title of the position you are applying for (Monitoring and Evaluation Officer). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.