In preparation for an anticipated private sector support project by the World Bank and the Ministry of National Economy, known as the Innovative Private Sector Development (IPSD) Project, BA/Levant Gulf HR is mandated by a bidding consortium to allocate profiles for highly-motivated professionals, as described below.
The project aims to:
- Develop a Palestinian entrepreneurship ecosystem.
- Build linkages with regional entrepreneurial ecosystems.
- Design and implement a start-up finance system.
- Develop frameworks for home-based businesses.
- Extend grant monies and technical assistance to beneficiary start-ups.
- Build and operate an outsourcing hub in Gaza.
- Design automated systems to manage private sector development initiatives,
- Extend technical assistance and capacity building to a wide range of beneficiaries, covering entrepreneurship, start-up finance, and home-based businesses/outsourcing.
- Establish the indicator-based M&E plan and institutional framework, systems, operations and budgets.
- Review the quality of existing social and economic data in the project area.
- Liaise with primary focal points, private sector stakeholders and other staff to ensure a two-way flow of information on implementation.
- Ensure that an effective and participatory M&E system and methodology are established, consistent with a robust M&E function.
- Supervise implementation of the approved M&E work plans during implementation.
- Monitor and improve M&E system as required.
- Generate and assess information required for monitoring and reporting on key performance indicators and objectives established for the project.
- Oversee the preparation of quarterly progress reports, mid-term evaluation report, annual report and end-of- project evaluation report.
- As required, undertake regular visits to the field to support implementation of M&E and identify where adaptations might be needed.
- Advise the Project Manager on all M&E systems relating to the project.
- Train staff at the Ministry of National Economy to ensure knowledge transfer and capacity building.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience in public services and donor-funded projects.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with M&E practices, including experience in reporting requirements of donor-funded projects.
- Excellent computer skills: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Fluency in Arabic/English.
* Please note that you need to submit your CV and a cover letter in one document
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة