Title: Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Officer
Type of Contract: Full-time position
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing, tabling, and managing a new M&E system for the organization’s various portfolios and projects. This entails creating M&E tools and techniques to ensure proper progress-tracking of projects and activities, as well as reporting on derived results.
- Assist in the development, monitoring and revision of the projects’ logical frameworks (logframes) in line with various donor requirements and the organization’s strategies.
- Assist in the development and monitoring of the projects’ work plans in accordance with the project documents and donor requirements.
- Assist the Projects Coordinators in the preparation of result-oriented reports to donors, including regular, progress, semi-annual and final completion reports, or any other form of reporting as required.
- Organize and undertake M&E capacity-building trainings for partners and staff as required.
- Provide feedback and guidance to Projects Managers on required strategies and strategic methodologies.
- Ensure effective implementation of the M&E system and tools through coordinating collection and validation of data (qualitative and quantitative) and through undertaking regular field follow-up visits with the aim of ensuring accountability and validation.
- Design and implement evaluation methodologies and tools that aim to result in reporting on lessons learned, as well as responding action plans for planning, improvement, and development.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Professional Qualification and work experience
- BA in social sciences, international development, Statistics, Socio-Economy, economics, business administration or any related field
- At least 3 years’ experience in monitoring and evaluation with prior working experience in NGO environment with good reporting and writing skills in English and Arabic.
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of MEL different development approaches, trends, and automated systems.
- Demonstrated experience in monitoring project activities, data collection, and analysis dealing and fulfill multi donor MEAL requirements.
- Proven analytical and research techniques skills with demonstrated experience in collecting data through digital systems and good command of the software currently used.
- Team player, well-organized, flexible, open-minded, and highly motivated.
- Fluent in English and Arabic with excellent English writing skills.
- Excellent computer knowledge with command on MS Excel among other packages of MS Office software.
Please send us a cover letter and your updated CV no later than 3/03/2022 on this email :[email protected]