Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Coordinator
Duration of Contract:6 months with the possibility of extension based on fund, availability and satisfactory performance.
Closing Date for Applications: January 25,2022
The project aims to support unemployed Palestinian youth to get jobs by upskilling to better meet the need of construction factories.
Background on PCIU
Palestinian Construction Industries Union is non-governmental organization. It was established in 1999 and operates within the Law of the Palestinian Federation of Industries and Associated Federations No. 2 of 2006, issued by the Palestinian Legislative Council and approved by the President of the Palestinian National Authority.
The Palestinian Construction Industries Union aims to organize the construction industries work in Palestine, in addition to developing and building capabilities for these industrial facilities, and also to create an appropriate investment structure for this sector as it includes five vital sectors, which form the basis of construction, real estate investment and infrastructure.
The Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator is responsible for designing and implementing the monitoring and evaluation (M&E) plan, and documenting the outputs and outcome results.
Reporting Line: The Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator will report to Palestinian Construction Industries Union Executive Manager.
Main duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Oversee implementation follow-up and youth registration.
- Conduct field visits to attend trainings and employers to ensure maintaining smooth processes of data collection.
- Monitoring the project implementation to ensure that the activities are implemented as planned and the project is achieving the desired goals and objectives.
- Design, develop and implement the monitoring and evaluation (M&E) plan.
- Prepare work plan for planned, on-going, and completed activities.
- Support management and collection of all needed evidencing documents for outputs and outcomes claims.
- Supervise and assist in conducting virtual and physical trainings.
- Contribute to the development of monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Ensure all information is accurate and available including that uploaded in the system.
- Report projects activities and achievements to line supervisor.
- Prepare reports on key performance indicators and support with program evaluation as needed.
- Prepare and submit reports to the donor on a timely basis (Weekly and Monthly reports).
- Upload youth data on the system and make sure that data collected is valid and submitted in a timely manner.
- Review paper documentation to that entered onto the system, to ensure its integrity and that is free of common data entry errors.
- Use the lessons learned from the above processes to continually improve performance of the project.
- Perform any other duties related as may be assigned.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Required qualifications, competencies and experience:
- Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant professional experience in a comparable position.
- University degree in in business administration or any related field with work experience.
- Experience in project’s proposal & report writings; planning; implementation, monitoring and evaluation.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both Arabic and English.
- Familiarity with different donors’ policies related to evaluation and performance management.
- Advanced computer literacy: Microsoft Application (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to work hard under pressure and in a team.
- Attention to details and ability to be multi-task.
- Excellent communication skills and inter-personal skills, and proven ability to build effective working relationships with employers and stakeholders.
Qualified candidates should send the most recent resume, including three professional references, and a cover letter detailing their interest for this position to the email address: [email protected] , indicating the position title (M&E coordinator) in the email subject line.
Deadline for submitting resumes with cover letters: Tuesday, 25.1.2022. Short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.