Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Expert
Requisition ID: 1767
Grade: SB5 - Local Professional (Mid-Level & Senior)
Country: Palestine, State of
Duty Station: Ramallah
Category: National Consultant
Type of Job Posting: Internal and External
Employment Type: NonStaff-Regular
Contract Duration: 90 Days over a period
Application deadline: 14-Mar-2023
TEMPORARY APPOINTMENT OF PROJECT PERSONNEL
Only nationals or permanent residents of the country of the duty station are considered eligible.
Female candidates are particularly encouraged to apply.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
MINIMUM ORGANIZATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
Advanced university degree in engineering, sciences, economics, business administration, international relations or other relevant discipline.
Technical and Functional Experience:
- At least five (5) years of professional experience in project management cycle and M&E system development and implementation.
- Experience in evaluating the needs, conditions and problems in developing countries, is desirable.
- Proven knowledge and experience in gender analysis and mainstreaming in the Palestinian context.
- Analytical competence, excellent organizational, coordination and problem-solving skills, capable of using a system approach.
- Excellent knowledge of the situation, constraints and needs of the productive sector in Palestine.
- Understanding of essence of private sector development and best practices in the national context.
- Direct work experience with the Project Management.
- Prior experience of having taken up assignments of similar nature will be an added advantage.
- Innovative thinking, resourcefulness, a proactive approach, and a team player.
Language: Fluency in written and spoken English is required. Fluency and/or working knowledge of another official UN language, particularly Arabic is required.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now-button below