Established in 1981, The Palestinian Working Woman Society for Development (PWWSD) is a non-governmental women’s, mass, developmental, and learning human rights organization that contributes to developing feminist struggle within national, social, and developmental dimensions. The organization believes that liberating women is connected directly with ending the occupation and establishing a full Palestinian democratic sovereign civil state. PWWSD is active all over West Bank including East Jerusalem, and the Gaza Strip and is an active member in several local, regional, and global networks and coalitions.
The Palestinian Working Woman Society for Development (PWWSD) aims for a free and democratic Palestinian society based on gender equality, respect for human rights and social justice. The organization promotes women empowerment, women’s participation in the national struggle against the occupation, women’s contribution to the development processes, the entitlement of woman to political, economic and civic rights, and women’s access to justice and their right to a life free of violence.
Under the overall supervision of the Development manager, the Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator provides technical analysis on the overall work of the Programmes through ensuring high quality and timely inputs, and that all activities result in the achievement of its intended outcomes and outputs, in a cost-effective, efficient and timely manner. In close collaboration with the designated projects coordinator, the Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator will be responsible for the following main tasks:
- Lead the planning and coordination of the regular and systemic monitoring and evaluation of the project’s overall progress in achieving the intermediate results indicators and the programmes objectives
- Support the POs in improving their existing monitoring and reporting systems so that the programmes results indicators can be adequately monitored;
- Prepare regular project monitoring reports as required, in collaboration with the programmes team, identifying potential implementation risks in achieving results, and proactively proposing potential solutions.
- Support the Projects Coordinators in planning and commissioning the projects reviews, communicating the reviews results and undertaking follow-up actions.
- Support and supervise the evaluation of the impact of select interventions.
- Provide technical assistance in the area of projects reporting, developing semi- and annual reports, performance monitoring, reviews and reporting to development unit, and promoting a results mindset and M&E culture.
- Maintains consistent and quality data and analysis for the reports, assessments and data portals; ensuring the information is up-to-date and accurate.
- Prepare baselines and end line questionnaires as required for the programme, and prepare pre and post questionnaires for the various activities including developing analytical reports on results.
- Develop the capacity of the staff and the CBOs on the requirements of MEAL and the verification tools.
- Suggest strategies to the Project coordinator for improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the project by identifying bottlenecks in completing project activities and developing mitigating plans.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Master degree in Development, Statistics, Monitoring & Evaluation, or related field is required.
- Minimum five years of relevant professional experience working with monitoring and reporting systems and processes.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office and online tools and platforms is essential.
- Experience in Qualitative and Quantitative Researching
- Experience in and familiarity with the Palestinian context and the NGO sector.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Arabic is required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a team;
- Demonstrate ability to manage complexities and change;
- Excellent team work skills.
- Ability to work under pressure
Interested candidates are requested to submit a detailed CV and a cover letter. The cover letter should include the applicant's expectations of the position and how his/her qualifications relate to the vacancy.
Please send CVs to PWWSD with subject “M&E Coordinator”: to the following email addresses:
APPLICATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED NO LATER THAN 12 June 2021
Only candidates who are short-listed for examinations and interviews will be notified
Thank you for considering working with the Palestinian Working Woman Society for Development