TAMER Institute for Community Education is an educational non-governmental organization established in 1989 as a natural and necessary response to the urgent needs of the Palestinian community during the first intifada. The most important of these is the need to acquire means to help people learn and become productive. For further information please visit our website at www.tamerinst.org.
Tamer Institute is looking for a Monitoring and Evaluation coordinator (M&E) based in Ramallah and for a full time position.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator will be providing support for the overall M&E functions of Tamer Institute with a focus on a project “Tri –learning (Literacy, numeracy and life skills)” project.
- Contribute to the development (and revision) of Tamer Institute’s M&E plans
- To collect and supervise regular data collection through implementing partners and ensure quality of the data by random verifications and validations
- To analyse and discuss findings based on regular monitoring data
- Provide technical support on M&E and evidence-based recommendations
- Take responsibilities for accuracy of the figures reported about beneficiaries’ numbers and indicators progress.
- Conduct field visits, joint visits, spot visits and random checks for the implemented activities/programs to ensure the quality and progress of the implementation as per the agreed plans.
- Design and implement project baseline and end line surveys, Pre & Post questionnaires and focus groups and other tools.
- Assist in knowledge-building and dissemination of lessons learned to national counterparts.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- University Degree in Social Studies or related fields.
- Knowledge and understanding of program/project M&E.
- Understanding of the current M&E trends and especially M&E systems in development organisations.
- Minimum 3 years of progressive experience.
- Experience in data analysis and report writing.
- Experience in qualitative and quantitative data collection methods.
- Monitoring and evaluation techniques and processes.
- Data collection and management.
- Analytical and research skills.
- Good command over report writing in English.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent computer knowledge with command on MS Excel among other packages of MS Office.
- Time management and ability to prioritise multiple tasks.
- Able to work effectively in a diverse team environment.
- Able to effectively promote Tamer Institute mission, values, and objectives.
Interested individuals are encouraged to submit their CVs no longer than February 17, 2020 to the following email address [email protected], with reference to the position “M&E coordinator” as the subject. Qualified candidates will be invited for an interview.