Established in 1995, BCI was founded to meet the needs of emerging regional ICT markets with a sound knowledge base and a strong network of global partners, BCI has since evolved into a regionally recognized advisor and provider of top of the line services and solutions spanning a range of sectors. BCI is intending to recruit a highly qualified individual to fill the position of
Mobile Developer Ref. No (HR-MD-01)
- Design and Build sophisticated and highly scalable apps using Flutter
- Build custom packages in Flutter using the functionalities and APIs already available in native Android and IOS.
- Translate and Build the designs and Wireframes into high quality responsive UI code.
- Use of Model-View-Controller (MVC) and Model-View-View Model-Controller (MVVM) as it relates to designing, developing architecture and developing maintainable, testable and functional software that meets product requirements.
- Explore feasible architectures for implementing new features.
- Follow the best practices while developing the app and also keeping everything structured and well documented.
- Document the project and code efficiently.
- Manage the code and project on Git in order to keep in sync with other team members and managers.
- Ensure security guidelines are always followed while developing the app
- Good experience in cross-platform development technology like ReactNative, Flutter.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Mobile applications to back-end services.
- Understand design principles and user interface guidelines.
- Ability to work with legacy code, fixing issues, add features, and sustain its stability.
- Ability to adapt to new languages, technologies, and platforms to meet the needs of the project.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, Background processing and performance tuning
- Firebase: Should have experience with Cloud Firestore, Push Notifications, Cloud Functions and Analytics.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Strong knowledge in Native Android and IOS: To build custom Flutter Packages.
- Good experience in UX/UI.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Teamwork oriented.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field
Fluent in Arabic & English.
2 - 3 years of experience.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply and submit a CV and a cover letter to [email protected] no later than 31/05/2021.
Ref. No (HR-MD-01)