The purpose of the position is to coordinate the activities under the funded from BMZ focusing on Mental Health and Psychosocial Support (MHPSS). Through this funding, World Vision JWG is implementing a 36 months’ project targeting 34 communities located in Area C and B in Jordan Valley, East Nablus, Tubas and Hebron. The overall objective of the project is to have improved Mental Health and Psychosocial wellbeing of children and families in Areas C and B in the West Bank. The main outcome of the project to be achieved is the psycho-social wellbeing and support systems of caregivers, adolescents and children in Area B and Area C in the West Bank is improved.
Coordinate, organize, follow up and supervise the implementation of the BMZ funded project
- Supervise and ensure proper implementation, in coordination with all partners and stakeholders, of activities designed under the project.
- Lead and coordinate the relationship with the partner as per the design of the project.
- Lead the process of the partner capacity building plan in relation to the project design
- Adhere to donor’s requirements (financial and operational) throughout the implementation period
- Coordinate with zonal offices across the West Bank- Zonal Staff and Zonal managers, regarding the implementation of the activities.
- Conduct meetings with stakeholders, partners, staff, and beneficiaries at field level to ensure proper implementation of activities
- Draw lesson learned from field and adjust to the implementation plan when needed and appropriate, while adhering to the overall design of the project.
- Coordinate and prepare for the monthly/quarter meetings with WV Germany
Communication, Monitoring and Evaluation
- Work with the M&E staff to supervise the use of monitoring tools, including tracking process indicators and reviewing monitoring data. Address issues and adapt program when necessary
- Prepare and write project progress reports and prepare annual plans and budgets for the project in coordination with project partner
- Assist in preparing all communication materials related to the project in adherence to World Vision and Donor’s regulations.
Coordination and Networking
- Ensure proper coordination and networking with the project partners and stakeholders including MHPSS working group
- Ensure proper technical coordination with World Vision JWG assigned staff throughout the implementation period
- Ensure better coordination with zonal offices across the West Bank for the sake of activities implementation
- Ensure proper coordination with GAM Manager, especially in terms of Support Office (SO) and donor relations and compliance with donor requirements.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- University degree/background in Development, Psychology or other related field
- A degree in Project Management Cycle is an asset
- At least 3 years of progressive work experience in managing grants specifically BMZ or any German donors
- Experienced in developing M&E tools, quantitative and qualitative data analysis.
- Experience in project management cycle
- Experience in managing project related to Mental Health and Psychosocial Support
- Understanding of humanitarian relief, recovery, and development work (NEXUS)
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Solid knowledge in Microsoft Office and other applications
- Very good Command of Spoken and written English
For more details, please visit our website:
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
World Vision is committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults and does not employ staff whose background is not suitable for working with children or vulnerable adults