Terms of Reference: MHPSS Consultant to provide self-care for (women)
Role: self-care services for (Zeina comparative women).
duration: 3 months starting from June – November, 2021
Type of Contract: Individual (with 2 consultant one outside Gaza & one inside Gaza)
About Zeina Cooperative
Zeina Cooperative Association for Handicrafts (called Zeina Association)
The Zeina Cooperative Association for Handicrafts is a democratic cooperative association with legal status established as the first cooperative association in Palestine with a license from the Ministry of Labor under No. 1655. Members join the Cooperative voluntary to work in either the carpentry or textile labs to create educational toys, furniture or household utensils.
- The Cooperative's major purpose is to meet its members' needs and improve their economic and social conditions.
- It aims to foster concepts of cooperation, self-reliance, democracy, equality, justice, and solidarity among its members as well as to empower them through active participation.
- It provides education and training services to its members and to the civil society.
- It strengthens cooperation among its members.
- It seeks funds to implement its projects.
- It cooperates with other associations to achieve its objectives and to encourage social work.
- It raises awareness, promotes the culture of cooperation, and provides its members with information.
About the Project
- The project “Emergency Response and early recovery for Bedouin Women After 2021 Gaza War” is supported by the CFD and implemented by the Zeina Association and Cooperative for Handicrafts, during the period 1/6/2021 until 30/11/2021. The project aims to provide 45 women with psycho-social assistance to deal with trauma and support them with coping and self-care strategies preparing them to work again with better productivity.
To this end, Zeina Cooperative is seeking to contract with MHPSS a Palestinian consultant from outside and one inside Gaza (sessions will be conducted in a hybrid way. It will be face to face psychological support as well as psychological support via zoom) to perform Self-care sessions and individual support them with coping and self-care strategies preparing them to work again with better productivity during the project period.
Duties and Responsibilities
The consultant will undertake the following tasks in (3) months:
- 45 women divided into three groups
- Need assessment Group support sessions Individual counseling sessions(6Hour)
- Prepare a self-care program after aggression group sessions (6 session)
- Prepare individual counselling for women (12 individual counselling)
- Preparing reports in Arabic and English after completing each activity in close coordination and consultation with Zeina Cooperative.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Post-graduate degree in mental health, counseling or social science.
- At least 3 years' experience of working in MHPSS area in emergency settings, including trauma, resilience & recovery, Experience in training and consultations is required in Zoom as will.
- Fluency in written and spoken Arabic and English are required.
المسمى الوظيفي MHPSS Consultant
آخر موعد للتقديم 07 - Jul - 2021
المكان قطاع غزة
نوع الوظيفة العقود والاستشارات
المستوى المهني متوسط الخبرة
الدرجة العلمية البكالوريوس
الخبرة 3 Years
التصنيف مجالات متنوعة
How to Apply
- Interested consultants are required to prepare and submit the following:
- A Technical proposal including context (brief), approach, methodology, and work plan including the proposed timeframe Main Session Titles, Duration, and Summary of Each Session (maximum 3 pages) in Arabic &English.
- Updated CV of 2 consultants' "one online and one to work with the women in the field" (with Gender).
- Financial offer: budget breakdown of the proposed costs in $ for the working hours.
Interested Individual Consultants are requested to send the above package to [email protected], with the subject line: “Zeina Cooperative- MHPSS Emergency Response in Gaza” no more than Tuesday 7 July 2021
نصيحة من جوبس لحمايتك : عند التقدم لاية وظيفة عن طريق الانترنت، لا تقم بإعطاء معلومات بطاقة الأعتماد او أية معلومات بنكية / مالية لصاحب عمل.