International Medical Corps is working to relieve the suffering of those impacted by war, natural disaster and disease by delivering vital health care services that focus on training, helping devastated populations return to self-reliance. IMC has been working in Gaza since 2009 and is currently implementing a project to support health service provision in partnership with local NGOs.
International Medical Corps never asks job applicants for a fee, payment, or other monetary transaction. If you are asked for money in connection with this recruitment, please report to International Medical Corps at the website provided at the end of this document.
International Medical corps is currently looking for: MHPSS Assistant.
Capacity: Full Time Contract
Location: Gaza City.
Reports to Program Technical Coordinators
Works closely with the PSS officers
Number of vacancies: 2
The PSS Assistant will:
- Provide basic psychosocial support and appropriate referral as needed to affected populations (precise programming depending on identified needs, existing services and capacities and actions of other agencies) in line with key IMC and international guidance, under the supervision of the PSS officer.
- utilize the agreed referral pathways between alliance partners, other organizations.
- Identify where appropriate and collaborate with existing indigenous healing services.
- Participate in psychosocial needs assessment among the affected populations. This will include baseline assessments consistent with IASC guidelines and MHPSS WHO assessment toolkit (e.g. rapid community-based assessment of psychosocial needs).
- Assist MEAL colleagues in the use of consistent, standardized tools for monitoring and evaluating processes and outcomes of IMC MHPSS activities
- Participate in training of identified staff in appropriate skills (e.g Psychological First Aid, community psychosocial support skills) under the supervision of the PSS officer.
- Translate PSS material from English to Arabic if needed.
- Conduct MHPSS awareness session for local communities.
- Any other task required by line manager.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications and Skills:
- University degree in Social studies, Mental health or Psychosocials studies.
- Three years of working experience in health-related organizations. INGOs experience is a plus
- Demonstrated familiarity with the health system in Gaza, especially with the NGOs and CBOs that provide health care services.
- Good level of English.
- Good level of computer skills
المسمى الوظيفي MHPSS Assistant
آخر موعد للتقديم 28 - Mar - 2021
المكان قطاع غزة
نوع الوظيفة دوام كامل
المستوى المهني متوسط الخبرة
الدرجة العلمية البكالوريوس
الخبرة 3 Years
Interested and qualified individuals are encouraged to fill the application in the link below no later than March 28, 2021.
Website for reporting misconduct: www.InternationalMedicalCorps.ethicspoint.com. Please do not submit your CV or application to this website, it will not be considered for review.
نصيحة من جوبس لحمايتك : عند التقدم لاية وظيفة عن طريق الانترنت، لا تقم بإعطاء معلومات بطاقة الأعتماد او أية معلومات بنكية / مالية لصاحب عمل.
آخر الوظائف المعلنة بواسطة International Medical Corps IMC