The Palestinian Electricity Transmission Ltd. (PETL) invites applications from eligible candidates for Metering System Engineer position with the following details:
Metering System Engineer (Ref. #: MSE/TD/ 2017-11)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Performs bench testing and calibration of mechanical kWh and mechanical demand meters and transfer of test information to the computer.
- Performs bench testing and calibration of electronic kWh and electronic demand meters and transfer of test data to the computer.
- Performs field installation of current and/or potential transformer installations and calculates demand multiplier for these installations.
- Performs field testing of meters and burden testing of current transformers where it is not practical to remove these for bench testing.
- Performs meter change outs as required, and transformer rated metering.
- Installs remote metering devices as required.
- Programs voltage and current recorders for installation on customer side.
-B.A in Electrical Engineering with a minimum of 5 years’ experience.
Interested applicants please send a CV in English to
with the Reference # in the subject line, by 3:00 PM, Thursday, November 30, 2017. Application packages will be considered on a rolling basis. Qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview.