MercyCorpsMercy Corps, an international non-governmental relief and development agency, has been
present in West Bank and Gaza since the 1980s, helping Palestinians to work toward building a more peaceful and hopeful future. Mercy Corps’ programs focus on providing humanitarian assistance, improved job and economic opportunities, and community mobilization for peaceful change and inclusion of vulnerable groups. These efforts are supported with the funding from various donors, including the US and UK governments, EU programs, and private foundations. Mercy Corps is looking for a highly qualified national candidate for the position of Finance Director based in Jerusalem.
Finance & Compliance DirectorMain Responsibilities:
* Implement, administer and manage daily finance functions including the timely recording
and reporting of transactions, cash management and systems for the management of revenues and expenses, banking, procurement, payroll, inventory, receivables, and payables;
* Preparation of grant expenditure pipelines and projections for all ongoing programs on a
monthly basis including consolidation of field and HQ expenses;
* Preparation and review of budgets for new grant applications;
* Oversee allocation of costs for three offices between various donor budgets according to
Mercy Corps policies;
* Ensure adherence with donor and Mercy Corps accounting, procurement, reporting and
* Perform internal audits and reviews as required to ensure compliance with Mercy Corps and donor requirements;
* Provide and review monthly and end-of-grant standard accounting reports, including cash
flow status per cost center/project reporting;
* Stay abreast of donor policies, procedures, rules and regulations and compile and update an applicable compliance manual and training program;
* 10 years of financial management experience, including budgeting and grant management
* A university degree in finance or accounting is required.
* Preferred five years experience in the Finance Department of an international non-government organization;
* Familiarity with major international donor rules and non-profit accounting;
* Prior experience with accounting software packages;
* Advanced computer skills in MS Office programs, particularly Excel and Access;
* Strong analytical skills coupled with a solid understanding of grant management rules;
* Excellent oral and written English and Arabic skills.
* Jerusalem ID or permit holders only. Interviews to be held in Jerusalem.
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their CV and a one-page cover letter highlighting relevant skills and experience by email to
[email protected] The deadline for submission is April 10th, 2009.
Only short-listed candidates who meet the above requirements will be contacted.
المسمى الوظيفي Mercy Corps/Finance & Compliance Director
آخر موعد للتقديم 10 - Apr - 2009
نوع الوظيفة دوام كامل
المستوى المهني متوسط الخبرة
الدرجة العلمية البكالوريوس
الخبرة No Experience
التصنيف المحاسبة والعلوم المالية
نصيحة من جوبس لحمايتك : عند التقدم لاية وظيفة عن طريق الانترنت، لا تقم بإعطاء معلومات بطاقة الأعتماد او أية معلومات بنكية / مالية لصاحب عمل.
آخر الوظائف المعلنة بواسطة Jobs.ps
مشرف قسم ( تسويق – مشتريات )
مدير قسم ( امداد وتزويد – صيانة – انتاج )
رام الله والبيرة
مهندس معماري خريج حديث
رام الله والبيرة
رام الله والبيرة
Sales & Marketing Coordinator