(West Bank/Gaza Active Citizenry Activity)
The West Bank/Gaza Active Citizenry Activity (ACA) funded by USAID and implemented by Global Communities is seeking to hire a Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) and Collaborating, Learning, and Adapting (CLA) Officer. ACA aims to increase citizens’ participation in civic life and support their efforts to advocate for positive changes, foster social and political advancement, and improve overall living conditions and prosperity. ACA will support the civil society sector, Palestinian citizens, media organizations, and other relevant stakeholders to become more active in civic life, decision making and advocacy for citizens’ rights and demands.
The MEL/CLA Officer will report to the MEL/CLA Specialist and work closely with MEL team, in the design, implementation, and oversight of the project’s MEL and CLA activities. We are looking for passionate, dedicated young professional to help us build the world we envision: one of expanded opportunity, where crises give way to resilience and all people thrive.
- Participate in the development of the project’s MEL plan, including annual updates to the MEL plan in line with annual implementation plans.
- Participate in the development of systems, strategies, and tools for the timely collection, management, analysis, and reporting of valid and reliable data that meet USAID’s reporting requirements.
- Conduct timely data collection and analysis for activities in Gaza.
- Ensure data accuracy and proper documentation.
- Contribute to project deliverables, including annual workplans, and quarterly and annual reporting, undertake periodic quality reviews of program and/or country M&E systems and lead design of M&E system strengthening actions and oversee the dissemination of information on approaches, lessons learned, etc.
- Contribute to the regular review and updating of the CLA Framework and Plan for the project.
- Contribute to the design, roll-out, and continual improvement of CLA-related processes and tools to support effective project implementation and collaboration, learning and adaption in relation to the program.
- Contribute to and help facilitate collaboration with/across key stakeholders to regularly identify and capture lessons learned from the implementation of program activities
- Contribute to the documentation and communications of learning through various platforms.
- Other duties as assigned.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline (statistics, research methods, sociology, public administration or related field) with a minimum of three years of experience in MEL and/or CLA.
- Knowledge/experience with USAID contract rules and regulations strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to articulate technical information clearly and effectively and adjust indicator selection and targets as part of adaptive programming.
- Languages: Full Professional Proficiency in spoken and written English and Arabic.
To apply please send your CV and a cover letter clearly explaining why you feel you are qualified for this position by email to [email protected] no later than Thursday, February 16, 2022 indicating the position title and location.
Global Communities positively welcomes and seeks applications from all sections of society. We are committed to a work environment that respects the dignity and worth of everyone and offers equal opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.