يعلن مستشفى النجاح الوطني الجامعي - نابلس عن حاجته لتوظيف
Medical technologist for flow cytometry
The flow cytometry technologist performs the following activities:
- Completes all aspects of leukemia-lymphoma immunophenotying, including sample preparation, staining, acquisition, and data analysis.
- Performs quantitative T and B cell subset analysis and CD34 stem cell analysis.
- Performs MRD, and PNH testing.
- Assists with the development, optimization, and validation of new tests.
- Participate in the management of inventory and qualification of antibodies prior to use
- Participate in the maintenance and quality control of instruments, including daily setup, routine calibration, and troubleshooting
- Maintain department records and quality control related documents
- Participate in the direct review, quality control, and all necessary troubleshooting for patient data and analytical results
- Perform various documentation and reporting functions pertinent to the completion of technical work
- Participate in or lead the training of other technologists, as directed by the supervisor
- Helps with administrative duties including writing and maintaining procedures, completing proficiency testing, and maintaining supply inventory as needed.
- Prepares reagent stock and working solutions.
- Monitors proper use and consumption of reagents, materials and consumables.
- Performs other related duties as needed and deemed by supervisors.
- performs other flow cytometry assays such as the flow cytometric HLA crossmatch.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor's Degree in Medical Technology with a minimum of 2 years experience in Flow Cytometry
- Current registration with the Palestinian Medical Technology Association.
- Current authorization of practice from the Palestine Ministry of Health.
- Basic Computer Skills
OTHER NECESSARY ATTRIBUTES:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to use good problem solving techniques
- Advanced organizational and analytical skills
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Team-oriented and results-driven
Interested and Qualified candidates are kindly requested to fill the application No later than 13 July, 2021