Masrouji Group was established in the year 1959 in Jerusalem as a trade and import company for Pharmaceuticals. This modest operation has grown over the years to become one of the leading trading and investment corporations in Palestine and the wider Middle East regions, and has been distinguished for its emphasis on ethical business practices and an appreciation for opportunity
Masrouji Group is seeking high qualified two Medical Representatives -Jenin and Tulkarim
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Regularly calls /visits on allocated physicians, pharmacists, hospitals and other prospects to present his/her products
- Regularly calls /visits upon assigned pharmacies and hospitals to provide product information and to assure the availability of products in the territory
- Covers the territory according to the plan in a way to assure good time management, plans work schedules, weekly and monthly timetable
- Performs product demonstrations with good sample handling and distribution
- Completes all product Knowledge and training needed courses and continually maintain a high level of professional capability for good promotion of the products
- Has the suitable knowledge about competitive products and regularly reports on competitors’ activities
- Reports on activities and achievements and maintain updated territory records
- Maintains and strengthens the link between and the company supplier the medical profession
- Provides professional, public and trade relations services in accordance with the company rules
- Complies with all the laws and regulations relating to his responsibilities, and follow all company’s rules
- Shows Awareness and Follow up with the Health Authorities’ regarding Pharmacovigilance issues.
- Follows up and coordinates any issues related to the Recall process for the pharmaceutical products.
- Focusses on the procedures related to technical customer complaint and adverse event related to pharmaceutical products
- Defines and solves problems, suggests solutions and achieves good results.
- Organizes conferences for doctors and medical staff.
- Achieves annual sales targets
- Regularly attends company meetings, technical data presentations, and briefings.
- Delivers reports as scheduled on time and as agreed upon, showing all activities and achievements.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications and Skills:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy
- Preferably resides in Jenin
- A Minimum 2 years of experience as a medical representative.
- Fresh graduates are welcomed
- Strong communication skills
- Good persuasive & negotiation skills
- Ability to work within a team
- Valid driving license
- Results oriented with ability to meet deadlines and handle challenging assignments
nterested candidates are kindly requested to send their CVs to the following address:
[email protected] with the position title mentioned in the subject line
No later than 02-07-2023