MÉDICOS DEL MUNDO – SPAIN
Needs to fill the position of a
Position: Medical Referent
Job Location: Gaza Strip with trips to West Bank
Direct Supervisor: Field Manager
Category: Highly Qualified
- To Contribute to the definition of the operational medical strategy of MdM Spain in Palestine.
- To identify needs for new project proposals.
-To ensure coordination and continuous communication between the MoH and MdM Spain.
- Manage and analyze project data together with the Field Manager.
- Propose and participate in the training programs for local medical staff.
- - Maintain regular meetings with the MdM Spain Health Advisor in HQ, in order to keep updated on tools, procedures and ensure health approaches.
Planning and programing role
- Contribute to the definition of the MdM health operational strategy, and the trauma medical mission calendar in Gaza in coordination with the MoH.
- Participate in developing/updating medical protocols.
- Monitor and inform about the health needs (particularly related to surgical/emergency needs).
Monitoring and reporting role
- Ensure data collection is updated and the information is relevant and compatible with MoH standards and donor reporting requirements.
- Ensure the use of MdM visibility materials during project implementations as well as MdM formats and tools are implemented.
- Support Field Manager in preparing the project reports, based on adequately compiled analysis of project medical and surgical data and referral activities.
- Advise and support the Field Manager regarding the development and progress of the project according to the approved work plan.
Clinical Support role
- Ensure clinical supervision.
- Collaborate in the outpatient’s clinic collecting relevant information.
Communication and coordination role
-Establish and maintain periodic relationship with the representatives of the MoH
- Initiate and maintain contacts with other medical organizations to stimulate cooperation.
-Attend meetings with national health authorities and relevant stakeholders when the Field Manager will require it.
- Maintain regular meetings with the MdM Spain Health Advisor in order to keep updated on tools, procedures and ensure health approaches.
Other Specific Tasks
- Technical support for purchase orders of material supply and consumable stocks.
- Ensure the good use and proper storage of the material supply and consumable stocks.
- Ensure that an accurate monitoring and forecasting of product consumption is done.
- Ensure that surgical equipment and devices are regularly maintained.
- Ensure safety and quality of health care structures and facilities during the project implementation
(Including infection control and other preventive measures).
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Healthcare professional (medicine, nursing, public health).
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in international cooperation.
- Data analysis and proposal writing skills.
- Knowledge of structures and dynamics of the Palestinian Ministry of Health.
- Knowledge of Gender and Protection approach
- Languages: English Fluent; Native Arabic.
- To respect MdM-S ethics and regulations as well as the dignity of the beneficiaries.
- Strict compliance with the safety protocols established by Médicos Del Mundo.
- To respect each team member’s position and hierarchical links.
- To avoid any kind of violent behaviors and aggressiveness at the workplace.
- To work as part of a team and participate in different activities.
- To maintain confidentiality on all documents and issues.
- Show a positive attitude and motivation at work.
- Willingness to improve own knowledge and skills by participating in capacity building activities.
- Ability to accept feedback and willingness to improve own capacities.
- Contribute to generate a positive work environment.
- Respect and contribute to the achievement of MdM-S schedules.
- To contribute to the cleanness and tidiness of the work place.
- To report any breach of the MdM-S Code of Conduct to the field Manager.
المسمى الوظيفي Medical Referent
آخر موعد للتقديم 03 - Feb - 2022
المكان قطاع غزة
نوع الوظيفة دوام كامل
المستوى المهني متوسط الخبرة
الدرجة العلمية البكالوريوس
الخبرة 2 Years
التصنيف الطب والتمريض والصحة العامة
People interested in the position must send their resume or CV, contact details of 2 references, and a one-page motivation letter in English to [email protected] indicating in the subject: Medical Referent.
Applications will be accepted up to and including the 03/02/2022. Applications not fulfilling guidelines and requirements will be dismissed. Only candidates who will be selected for a test and an interview will be contacted.
As soon as possible.
This job description can be modified with prior notice and agreement between the two parties on demand of the direct supervisor other tasks might be added to the present list.
The employee shall respect MdM-S regulations and is expected to be available anytime in order to respond to an emergency situation and be flexible beyond normal working hours if requested.
نصيحة من جوبس لحمايتك : عند التقدم لاية وظيفة عن طريق الانترنت، لا تقم بإعطاء معلومات بطاقة الأعتماد او أية معلومات بنكية / مالية لصاحب عمل.
آخر الوظائف المعلنة بواسطة MDM Spain منظمة أطباء العالم - إسبانيا
6, Sep, 2021
Procurement and Logistic Officer
16, Aug, 2021
Sexual and Reproductive Health and GBV Officer
5, Jul, 2021
21, Jun, 2021
Procurement and Logistic Officer
21, Jun, 2021