An-Najah National University Hospital (NNUH) has an opening for the following position:
Medical Records Clerk
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
The Medical Records Clerk is responsible for collecting, organizing, and auditing patient records. This involves both paper and electronic records. The Clerk will work in a small team to keep all patient records up-to-date and organized and to ensure the accuracy and retrievability of the records.
- Maintaining accurate, complete, and organized medical records.
- Coding and indexing medical records, as well as preparing and analyzing hospital medical statistics.
- Creating digital copies of paperwork and storing them electronically.
- Retrieving medical records.
- Filing all patients’ medical records and information.
- Quickly and accurately filing inpatient paperwork and reports.
- Ensuring all patient records are safeguarded and that NNUH standards are met.
- Transferring medical records into the facility's main archive.
- Performing clerical duties, including answering phones, responding to emails, and processing records for patients.
- Adhering to hospital policies and procedures.
- Participating in performance improvement projects and initiatives.
- Performing other duties as assigned by section and hospital administration.
Education, Experience and Skills:
- A Bachelor Degree in health information management, healthcare, business administration or a related field.
- Certification and/or training in medical records, clinical coding, or document management is preferred.
- Two years of experience preferably in healthcare or similar experience.
- Strong data entry skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced organization skills.
- Attention to detail to ensure accuracy.
- Flexibility and team work.
- Ability to work and deliver under pressure.
- Knowledge of medical records work and familiarity with medical terminology.
- Basic computer skills to scan, organize and access electronic health records.
- Good time management skills.
- A resident of Nablus would be preferred.
- Good command of English is required.
We thank all applicants for their interest to join An -Najah National University Hospital (NNUH), and everyone will be notified of the result of the employment application via email.
NNUH wishes everyone all the best in their professional endeavors.
Interested and Qualified candidates are kindly requested to fill the application No later than 25 October, 2022