يعلن مستشفى النجاح الوطني الجامعي - نابلس عن حاجته لتوظيف
Medical Records Admin
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Registering patients according to the hospital’s patient registration process
- Guide and direct patients and their family members prior to or while providing the service.
- Support the department staff and health care providers on daily basis and provide the clerical assistants to the Head departments that are under the MR staff's responsibility.
- Receive and answer any inquiries whether by phone or in-person and provide the necessary information according to the hospital’s policies and procedures.
- Responsible of maintaining patient files and documents, which include but not limited to (records keeping, availability of documents, documents arranging, record thinning, electronic scanning and archiving).
- Make sure of complete patient records and follows up medical documentation.
- Perform data entry and assure of the data accuracy on the hospital’s Main information systems.
- Create new medical records and provide MRN for each patient according to the hospital’s policies and procedures.
- Collect statistical data and provide monthly and weekly reports related to general department activities, to the department heads.
- Perform other duties as assigned Professional Requirements.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor degree Or Diploma degree in Business Administration, Health Administration “Hospital Management”, Management Information Systems, Accounting, English Language , with at least 1 year of experience as medical records admin from hospitals
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Arabic.
- Excellent computer skills including the use of Microsoft Office products, Health information System and other software packages.
- Ability to work in physically demanding, high-stress environment.
- Team player.
- Ability to work different work shifts including weekends and holidays, preferred Nablus residency
Interested and Qualified candidates are kindly requested to fill the application No later than 01 July, 2021