one of the leading and most diversified healthcare product suppliers in Palestine is seeking to hire the following vacancy at Gaza:
Job Title: Medical Imaging Sales & Service Engineer.
Following Up of daily sales & service processes of medical imaging equipment, maintaining good customer relations and developing procedures to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Plan and prioritize sales & service activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving agreed business aims
- Plan regular customer visits, periodic equipment check-ups, provide preventive maintenance and ensure the full functionality and safety of the department’s installation base.
- Manage personal time and productivity
- Install of Imaging Medical systems, function inspection and commissioning
- Provide basic customer training, basic and advance application training over the range of dedicated products
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, to optimize quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries using appropriate methods
- Respond to and follow up of Service calls
- Perform periodic inventory checks
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information
- Record, analyze, report, and administer according to systems and requirements
- Develop relevant knowledge, techniques, and skills
- Adhere to health and safety policy, and other requirements relating to care of equipment
- Prepare regular field visits schedules for marketing activities
- Study and follow up of imaging medical systems tenders
- Perform any other tasks required by the supervisor
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
BSc. in Biomedical Engineering or at least 7 years’ experience in digital imaging related services.
At least seven years’ experience in a related field
Experience in the following systems modalities is a must:
- Computed Tomography
- Magnetic resonance Super conductor systems
- X-RAY based systems
Fluent in Arabic and English.
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality and business profit
- Committed and able to work under pressure
- Able to see things from the other person's point of view and a team player
- Knowledge sharing/continuous learning: Takes responsibility for personal learning and career development.
- Flexible to travel.
- Driving license
- Technical Skills: Excellent understanding of the medical and technical aspects
- Computer skills: Must be adept in use of MS Office Package, particularly Excel and Word.
- Able to understand profit and loss calculations and basic business finance, e.g., gross margin percentages and calculations
- Selling Skills: Must be an excellent face-to-face and telephone communicator
- Organizational skills
المسمى الوظيفي Medical Imaging Sales & Service Engineer
آخر موعد للتقديم 15 - May - 2022
المكان قطاع غزة
نوع الوظيفة دوام كامل
المستوى المهني متوسط الخبرة
الدرجة العلمية البكالوريوس
الخبرة 7 Years
If you find yourself qualified, please send your CV along with a cover letter to the email: [email protected] pointing in the subject field the job title, no later than 15/05/2022.
نصيحة من جوبس لحمايتك : عند التقدم لاية وظيفة عن طريق الانترنت، لا تقم بإعطاء معلومات بطاقة الأعتماد او أية معلومات بنكية / مالية لصاحب عمل.
آخر الوظائف المعلنة بواسطة Jobs.ps
مندوب دعاية طبية
رام الله والبيرة
Service Customer support officer
رام الله والبيرة
Service Biomedical Technician
رام الله والبيرة
Supermarket General Manager /مدير عام سوبرماركت