Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF – Doctors Without Borders) is an international humanitarian aid organization that provides assistance in more than 60 countries to populations in distress, to victims of natural or manmade disasters and to victims of armed conflicts, without discrimination and irrespective of religion, creed or political affiliation. To develop this work from the Hebron district, we are recruiting a:
FEMALE MEDICAL DOCTOR
Providing optimal preventive and psychosocial aid to people with mental health and psychosocial needs at community level according to MSF principles, standards and procedures in order to provide the most appropriate mental health support for patients.
OBJECTIVE OF THE POSITION:
Provide outpatient and/or inpatient medical care to patients/beneficiaries according to adapted and updated medical knowledge, MSF protocols, values and universal hygiene standards to improve the patients/beneficiaries health conditions.
- Providing medical consultations during the activities carried out in the project, according to their skills, medical knowledge and medical ethic; following MSF guidelines.
- Referring patients to external or internal services as needed, following clinical progress, in collaboration with medical and non-medical colleagues (Social Worker, Mental Health provider, Midwife).
- Verifying and inspecting equipment under his/her responsibility and take care of the quality, disinfection and sterilization of medical equipment; especially the medical bag and emergency bag. Performing periodic inventories and ensuring their completeness and quality.
- Participating in the collection and analysis of epidemiological data, providing weekly reports in accordance with the deadline established by the line manager and project coordinator. Inform them in case of discrepancies or particular clinical cases.
- Preparing and providing training, in accordance with his/her skills and knowledge, to medical and non-medical auditors, internal to MSF and external
- Following and reporting information on the epidemiological trend of the Covid-19 outbreak concerning the geographical area of Hebron.
- Preparing materials related to the medical activities, in accordance with the line manager and respecting the deadlines, in order to improve the quality of the service offered and to ensure a multidisciplinary approach and collaboration with medical and non-medical colleagues.
- Following HR policy regarding sick leave or annual leave, informing the line manager and project coordinator and providing necessary documentation complete and on time.
- Participating in the activities of the Emergency Response Team, being available, in accordance with the assigned rotation, to intervene at any time in order to provide first medical assistance in case of need.
- Identifying and managing cases of malnutrition within the target population, following MSF guidelines and collaborating with colleagues in order to provide a multidisciplinary approach and comprehensive package of care.
- Results and Quality Orientation
- Teamwork and Cooperation
- Behavioural Flexibility
- Commitment to MSF Principles
- Service Orientation
- Stress Management
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
• Bachelor´s degree in Medicine.
• 2 years´ experience minimum as a Medical Doctor or in clinical work
• Desirable experience in Public Health, obs and gynae, pediatrics, emergency department.
• Psychiatric knowledge is an asset.
• Very good command in English and Arabic is essential.
• Essential computer literacy (word, excel).
Interested candidates should submit their application letter, CV with references´ details, diplomas and license to:
Médecins Sans Frontières
Human Resources Departement _Hebron Project
With the reference: MD MSF vacancy. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: Closing application date is July 27th, 2022.