MSF - Belgium
Médecins Sans Frontières “Doctors without Borders” is a private, non-profit international humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to populations in crisis, without discrimination and regardless of race, religion, creed or political affiliation.
MSF is currently seeking to hire 1 Part time (50%) Medical Data Processing officer to join our mission team in Gaza. She/he will be responsible for medical data collection and entry activities into the mission database.
- Performing data entry of all epidemiological information into select databases program and creating appropriate reports
- Ensuring that all data entered has been authorized and that appropriate documentation has been received (patient records, treatment monitoring, etc.). Ensuring that all data entry processes occur in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensuring all data collected and entered to databases is consistently accurate and complete. Being responsible for ensuring that quality control queries of the database are followed up, ensuring identification of data entry errors and corrections. Immediately reporting to the supervisor, any anomalies in the database
- Communicating regularly with the HCW’s, assisting in the (re)training when necessary, on proper registration of patients, proper filling of the various forms, clarifying queries, obtaining missing information and correcting errors, ensuring they have ongoing sufficient supplies of necessary hardcopy data collection forms
- Assisting in the compilation and preparation of regular reports
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Education: University degree with proven IT skills is essential; degrees within epidemiology or public health are an asset
Language: Arabic & English is essential
Experience: Min. 2 year of experience in a relevant position is essential; experience working in INGO is desirable
Interested applicants must submit all of the following documents:
C.V. and Cover Letter in English + certificates/ diplomas supporting qualifications for this position.
Qualified female candidates are welcome to apply.
Only To: [email protected] , no hard copies.
Please write Medical Data Processing Officer – MSF-Belgium on your application or it may not be considered.
The deadline for submitting applications is: Wednesday, 10th of June 2020 at 2PM.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a test and interview.