Wattan Media Network is an award-winning, independent, professional media organization based in Ramallah, Palestine. It was established in 1996. Over the past 26 years, Wattan has established itself as an important voice of Palestinian citizens, civil society, marginalized communities and groups, women and, most significantly, youth. Our team of reporters, correspondents, and experts in the West Bank and Gaza provide wide ranging reporting and programming on issues of public concern including sensitive and controversial topics that are rarely covered by mainstream Palestinian media.
Wattan is seeking qualified candidate to fulfil the following full-time vacancy in its office in Ramallah:
Media Project Manager (MPM) – Number of Positions 2
This position supports Production and Programme Units by providing a variety of managerial, reporting, researching, administrative, coordination and donor relations tasks. This includes assisting the Executive Director, to whom this position reports.
- Manage project activities, including financial, administrative and contextual tasks by applying strategic planning and systematic coordination of project activities.
- Ensure preparation of timely and high-quality progress reports on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and/or annual basis, as required.
- External and internal English and Arabic communications relating to projects, including but not limited to maintaining donor’s relations and clients as appropriate.
- Managing schedules, meet the needs of production and program teams’ members on set.
- Maintain project activities’ documentation.
- Manage and coordinate workshops, training, meetings and / or interviews, as required per projects.
- Write, edit, and draft basic project-related documents including info sheets, press releases and other publications.
- Assist in projects development and fundraising strategy design and implementation as requested in particular through conducting research, collecting data.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications and Experience
- University degree in media studies, international development, communication or any related field.
- At least 5 years of similar experience in a recognized local organization and/or international NGO.
- Strong proven knowledge in working with international donor organizations.
- Proficiency in Arabic and English (speaking, reading, writing).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in computer applications (MS Word, Excel, etc.).
- Experience in communication and media or related industry desired.
- Strong knowledge in audio-visual media productions such as TV/radio spots, documentaries, infographics, printings etc.
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms and analysis.
- Experience in communication plans and marketing strategies.
- Developing detailed designs, plans, and monitoring progress.
- Ability to work well under tight timeframes and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
Interested candidates with relevant education and work experience are encouraged to submit their CV, a cover letter and minimum two references with full contact information. Applications should be submitted to