ASAL Technologies is the largest software R&D house in Palestine based in Rawabi city
ASAL is looking for a mechanical engineers to join its mechanical engineering team and to be a key player in mechanical HW development of telecommunication systems.
This position includes engineering responsibility on products and fixtures mechanical parts and assembly drawings, detailed mechanical assembly instructions uploading files to ERP system, close interaction with HW, T2P (Transfer to Production) and assembly line.
- BA degree in Mechanical Engineering .
- 1+ years of experience with mechanical items and assembly drawings, familiarity with electronic-Mechanical packaging systems it’s a big advantage.
- Knowledge with 3D software for mechanical design (Inventor/SolidWorks/Etc.) - Must.
- Knowledge with some of the following various production technologies: - Advantage
• Sheet metal.
• Metal die casting.
• Machining (Milling).
• Plastic injection molding.
- • PCB design.
- Producing of manufacturing documentation (Drawing, Specs). (Must).
- Computers & software: Agile (Advantage), Office (Must).
- Self-motivated with a sharp learning curve.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks while being very well organized (knowhow to work in Multitasking mode and to priorities the tasks).
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal and strong Interpersonal relationship.
- Team player.
- Service oriented.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now-button below