An-Najah National University Hospital (NNUH) is seeking a qualified candidate to fill the following position:
Contract Type: One-year fixed contract with possibility of extension for another one year.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Making mechanical designs for all systems such as drainage, water supply, heating and cooling, ventilation, fire systems, and medical gases, which are required for the purposes of licensing buildings of all kinds.
- Using engineering design computer programs such as Elite to calculate network diameters and capacities for fire pumps and others.
- Making engineering drawings, whether by traditional methods or using special computer programs such as AutoCAD.
- Preparing bills of quantities for various engineering works and preparing their specifications.
- Full knowledge of the tools and materials available in the local market, including pipes, valves, sanitary parts, and other pumps, fans and air conditioning equipment.
- To monitor and follow up the implementation of works and receive them technically and quantitatively.
- The ability to compare the materials supplied to the site and their conformity to the required specifications.
- Follow up on specifications, whether local or international, Palestinian PS, English BS, American ASTM.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education, Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized university.
- Minimum of Seven (7) proven years of relevant experience in construction, preferably with experience in the field of construction in the healthcare projects.
- A valid membership in the Engineers association.
- Good ability in dealing with drawings programs such as AutoCAD and other relevant engineering programs.
- Good knowledge of mechanical standard specifications.
- Good skills in the management programs such as MS-project.
- Good knowledge in the use of office programs (Microsoft word, Excel, …) and others.
- Practical experience in continuous supervision and follow-up.
- The ability to communicate and establish good relations with others.
- Project management, planning, monitoring, controlling, decisions making, teamwork ... etc.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Good command of English language.
Interested and Qualified candidates are kindly requested to fill the application no later than 08 June, 2023.
We thank all applicants for their interest to join An -Najah National University Hospital (NNUH). All Applicants will be notified of the result of the employment application by email. Candidates who have been shortlisted may be required to complete a written exam.
NNUH wishes all applicants success in their professional endeavors.