An-Najah National University Hospital (NNUH) is seeking a qualified candidate to fill the following position:
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Essential Job Functions:
- Making mechanical designs for all systems such as drainage, water supply, heating and cooling, ventilation, fire systems, and medical gases, which are required for the purposes of licensing buildings of all kinds.
- Using engineering design computer programs such as Elite to calculate network diameters and capacities for fire pumps and others.
- Making engineering drawings, whether by traditional methods or using special computer programs such as AutoCAD.
- Preparing bills of quantities for various engineering works and preparing their specifications.
- Full knowledge of the tools and materials available in the local market, including pipes, valves, sanitary parts, and other pumps, fans and air conditioning equipment.
- To monitor and follow up the implementation of works and receive them technically and quantitatively.
- The ability to compare the materials supplied to the site and their conformity to the required specifications.
- Follow up on specifications, whether local or international, Palestinian PS, English BS, American ASTM.
Minimum Required Education, Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized university.
- A valid membership in the Engineers association.
- Experience of not less than five years.
- Good knowledge of mechanical standard specifications.
- Practical experience in continuous supervision and follow-up.
- Good command of English
- The ability to communicate and establish good relations with others.
- Excellent knowledge of relevant engineering programs.
- Excellent knowledge in the use of office programs (Microsoft word, Excel, …) and others.
Interested and Qualified candidates are kindly requested to fill the application No later than 12 September, 2021