ASAL Technologies is the largest software R&D house in Palestine based in Rawabi city.
ASAL is constantly changing and evolving and we’re looking for people with big ambitions, hard skills, and a positive attitude to join our ever-growing team of engineers and developers in our branches.
We are looking for a Mechanical Engineer to join our mechanical engineering team and be a key player in the mechanical HW development of end-to-end Ethernet and InfiniBand intelligent interconnect solutions & systems.
This position includes engineering responsibility on products and fixtures design, perform mechanical parts, and assembly drawings/instructions, electromechanical components definition/inspection, uploading files to the ERP system. close interaction with HW, T2P (Transfer to Production), NPI, and cooperation with operation and manufacturing.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering.
- 1+ years of experience with mechanical items design including parts and assembly drawings, familiarity with electronic-Mechanical packaging systems is a big advantage.
- Knowledge with 3D software for mechanical design (Inventor/SolidWorks/Etc.) - Must.
- Knowledge with some of the various production technologies, such as Sheet metal, Metal die casting, Machining (Milling), Extrusion, Plastic injection molding, and PCB design- Advantage.
- Producing of manufacturing documentation (Drawing, Specs)- Must.
- Software: Agile-Advantage, Office- Must.
- Experience with Mechanical stress simulation tool - Advantage.
- Very good English Skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks while being very well organized.
- Strong Communication Skills.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة