Qandeel is one of the Palestine most successful family businesses. Based in Ramallah, the Group has played an intrinsic role in the development of West Bank progressive economy, and continues to harness its assets to deliver on a clearly defined mission: To remain a leading sustainable group of companies providing prosperity for future generations across multiple industries. Through its portfolio of companies across the Asphalt, Heavy Equipment's and Public Works..
Qandeel is recruiting candidates for the following position:
- To provide appropriate resources as per requirements.
- To identify Manpower, tools, training and safety requirements.
- To prepare appropriate work instructions.
- To monitor performance of drivers and report to management.
- To maintain all history cards for vehicle and equipment.
- To identify areas of continual improvements.
- To provide all types of personal protective equipment.
- To conduct safety audits and maintain accident log book.
- To take corrective action for all types of problems.
- To adhere and implement the Quality Management System.
- To ensure that maintenance cost shall be reduced.
- Provide expert technical engineering support for heavy equipment maintenance and repair, in a Plant Workshop facility.
- Responsible for taking full ownership of Workshop assets/ equipment and the associated performance of these items.
- Review ongoing workshop maintenance and repair projects and provide engineering support for their completion.
- Coordinate issue of equipment with Material Management Department, to ensure required stock availability.
- Prepare requisitions for the issue of correct materials, tools and safety equipment.
- Total 3 years MINIMUM of experience in Heavy Equipment Mechanical Engineering
- Very good level in English.
- Experience in workshop management and repair/maintenance of heavy equipment.
- Degree / Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
Interested candidates are requested to send their CV by email to
No later than December 1st, 2017.