Gaza Community Mental Health Programme (GCMHP) is a non-governmental non-profit organization, that provides mental health services, designs and implements training programs for mental health professionals, conducts research studies that serve the community. GCMHP works with and for a wide range of beneficiaries including: children, families and victims of human rights violation. GCMHP is seeking to recruit a “Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (MEAL) Officer” within GCMHP’s projects according to the following requirements: Main Responsibilities:
- Promoting MEAL System:
- Lead the implementation of MEAL system in collaboration with senior projects staff, including procedures, processes, requirements, reporting, etc.
- Develop, implement, and assess monitoring frameworks for all GCMHP projects, as well as for funding proposals.
- Staff Management, Mentorship, and Development:
- Work with the Project Coordinators to ensure the updating of instruments required to collect and analyze information on inputs, outputs, and outcomes for the GCMHP projects.
- Ensure that the MEAL system operates effectively with the support and resources required and that there are clear links and reporting lines between field and project managers, coordinators, and other GCMHP departments.
- Internal & External Reporting:
- Responsible to ensure that the organization delivers on all internal MEAL requirements in GCMHP in a timely manner and with high-quality information.
- Identify and initiate reports as required by related directors and donors (bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, and annual).
- Program Design and MEAL Resources:
- Ensure that MEAL is an integral part of the program design stage and features in all projects proposals.
- Ensure that MEAL resources are included in projects proposals and work creatively to secure funding from diverse sources, to ensure that MEAL is integrated into GCMHP's projects in a sustainable way.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Project Management, or any other field related to MEAL.
- Minimum two years’ experience in professional work experience in developing, implementing MEAL system with prior working experience in NGO environment, experience in community mental health sector projects would be an asset.
- Experience in strategic planning and performance management, including indicator selection, target setting, reporting, database management, and developing M&E and performance monitoring plan.
- Experience in coaching program staff, facilitating training, and selecting and managing consultants.
- Familiarity with GCMHP's operating environment is helpful.
- Computer proficiency in Windows environment (Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, Access, PowerPoint); SPSS and ideally one other major statistical analysis software).
- Professional Fluency in English, both verbal and written, preferred
Duration of the contract: One year renewable. Probation period for 3 Months.
Apply guidelines:Interested applicants are welcome to obtain the application form at the Administrative Affairs and Human Resources Unit, GCMHP headquarter, complete it and attach a motivation letter, CV, university certificates and a personal photo, ID, and hand them to the following address: GCMHP, Tal El Hawa, No. 8, Western Dahdouh Square, Gaza, Tel: 2641513. Deadline for submitting applications no later than 1:00pm on Sunday, May 22nd, 2022.Only candidates meeting the above qualifications will be considered. Administrative Affairs and Human Resources Unit-GCMHP