Promoting MEAL System:
- Lead the implementation of MEAL system in collaboration with senior projects staff, including procedures, processes, requirements, reporting, etc.
- Develop, implement, and assess monitoring frameworks for all GCMHP projects, as well as for funding proposals.
- Promote all aspects of MEAL to support the creation of an organizational culture that prioritizes quality projects.
- Build strong relationships with colleagues and provide support as required to ensure MEAL system is understood and supported.
- Work closely with the projects teams to ensure that MEAL becomes an integral element of project implementation leading to enhanced quality, accountability, management and impact.
- Ensure the alignment of MEAL activities with GCMHP's goals.
- Maintain existing indicator tracking tools; develop additional databases and tracking tools as needed to demonstrate the effectiveness of project interventions.
- Coordination and oversight of evaluations, ensuring that they are timely, useful and ethical, upholding the criteria and standards as defined in the Framework for Evaluation.
- Conduct field visits for data validation and to monitor the quality and completeness of data sets; coordinate data collection at project sites to monitor program development and ensure timely compilation and reporting of data; capture and document lessons learned; and champion the scaling up best practices for future projects selection, design, and implementation.
Staff Management, Mentorship, and Development:
- Work with the Project Coordinators to ensure the updating of instruments required to collect and analyze information on inputs, outputs, and outcomes for the GCMHP projects.
- Ensure that the MEAL system operates effectively with the support and resources required and that there are clear links and reporting lines between field and project managers, coordinators, and other GCMHP departments.
- Provide technical guidance to GCMHP's staff in incorporating appropriate MEAL system into projects based on needs and donor requirements, resources, and capacities.
- At the organizational level, devise and manage a MEAL training program with the goal of increasing capacity and awareness of MEAL for all staff.
- Undertake field visits on a regular basis to ensure compliance with operational procedures and assess progress.
- Identifies and introduces new elements (systems, tools, processes) required under the MEAL system.
Internal & External Reporting:
- Responsible to ensure that the organization delivers on all internal MEAL requirements in GCMHP in a timely manner and with high-quality information.
- Identify and initiate reports as required by related directors and donors (bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, and annual).
- Generate monthly indicator reports for tracking progress against key indicators as needed.
- Communicate top-level learning/analysis reports and monitoring data to ensure that management is able to make informed decisions on a timely basis to scale up and face operational challenges
- Receive regular field monitoring and accountability reports from Coordinators and ensure that action plans are included.
- Ensures external accountability to donors through the implementation of timely and quality MEAL activities leading to timely and accurate reporting.
- Ensure that GCMHP is represented at relevant inter-NGO and government level meetings at the field level (related to MEAL) to enhance inter-agencies best practices sharing and learning.
Program Design and MEAL Resources:
- Ensure that MEAL is an integral part of the program design stage and features in all projects proposals.
- Ensure that MEAL resources are included in projects proposals and work creatively to secure funding from diverse sources, to ensure that MEAL is integrated into GCMHP's projects in a sustainable way.
- Responsible for effectively managing the MEAL budget.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications, Skills and Behaviors:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Project Management, or any other field related to MEAL.
- Five years’ experience in professional work experience in developing, implementing MEAL system with prior working experience in NGO environment, experience in community mental health sector projects would be an asset.
- Experience in strategic planning and performance management, including indicator selection, target setting, reporting, database management, and developing M&E and performance monitoring plan.
- Experience in coaching program staff, facilitating training, and selecting and managing consultants.
- Familiarity with GCMHP's operating environment is helpful.
Skills and knowledge:
- Detailed knowledge of logframe-based project design, and MEAL.
- Knowledge of the major MEAL data collection and analysis.
- Ability to train projects staff on various MEAL aspects.
- Strong commitment to GCMHP's Fundamental Principles, Code of Conduct, and the ability to uphold them at all times with all stakeholders (beneficiaries, volunteers, colleagues, and partners).
- Basic understanding of gender, protection, social or human vulnerability issues.
Interpersonal skills and cultural sensitivity:
- Computer proficiency in Windows environment (Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, Access, PowerPoint); SPSS and ideally one other major statistical analysis software).
- Professional Fluency in English, both verbal and written, preferred
- Valid driving license.
- Team player, well-organized, flexible, and open-minded.
- Self-motivated, with good judgment and initiative, and the ability to work with and manage others.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with and motivate colleagues to achieve shared goals.
- Strong capacity to handle complex tasks independently, multitask and prioritize, and meet multiple deadlines on time.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Strong results orientation, with the ability to challenge existing mindset.
- Ability to present complex information in a succinct and compelling manner.
- Ability to manage critical relationships with diplomacy and tact and engage a wide range of stakeholders.
Duration of the contract: One year renewable. Probation period for 3 Months.
Apply guidelines:Interested applicants are welcome to obtain the application form at the Administrative Affairs and Human Resources Unit, GCMHP headquarter, complete it and attach a motivation letter, CV, university certificates and a personal photo, ID, and hand them to the following address: GCMHP, Tal El Hawa, No. 8, Western Dahdouh Square, Gaza, Tel: 2641513. Deadline for submitting applications no later than 1:00pm on Tuesday, April 26th, 2022.Only candidates meeting the above qualifications will be considered. Administrative Affairs and Human Resources Unit-GCMHP