Wefaq society for women and child care is a registered independent and non-profit Palestinian NGO with the purpose of advocating women’s human rights and gender equality through Empowering Women, Information and Research, and Advocacy and Outreach programs. While implementing its strategy to fulfil its vision, wefaq is guided by international human rights principles including empowerment and participation; equality and non-discrimination; and accountability to ensure justice and dignity for women.
Within the framework of this partnership OXFAM under project “promotion of comprehensive and coordinated services for Vulnerable women and children in Rafah governorate” , wefaq is seeking to hire a competent and highly qualified Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability, and Learning (MEAL) Officer to work in its office in Rafah. The MEAL Officer will report directly to WEFAQ Director
Position Title: MEAL Officer – (part-time)
Duration : 3 Months
ABOUT THE JOB:
This position is considered one of the key supportive positions that will contribute to developing wefaq’s performance and help wefaq in fulfilling its strategic objectives.
In cooperation with the programs and other MEAL staff, the Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (MEAL) Officer will support the strategic planning and implementation of all processes and activities required to improve Wefaq’s interventions and ensure that the designed intervention produce positive impact on beneficiaries’ lives.
She will additionally work with the project teams to ensure an efficient, accurate and transparent data flow from collection in the field to analysis and use, with particular focus on safeguarding and confidentiality of beneficiaries at all times.
- Prepare MEAL system linked to Wefaq log frame and strategic plan.
- Ensure that Wefaq’s annual action plan and strategic plan, including MEAL plans, data collection, measurement of performance, MEAL tools and methodologies, are achieved with high quality.
- Contribute actively in reviewing the design and implementation of Wefaq’s interventions, including impact monitoring of Wefaq’s programs and projects and updating Wefaq’s MEAL system as required in cooperation with relevant staff.
- Support the development of relevant and quality data collection tools for quantitative and qualitative research related to Wefaq’s programs and projects, e.g. rapid assessments, baseline/endline surveys, guides, etc.
- Lead the planning and / or conducting field data collection and monitoring exercises.
- Collaborate with Wefaq’s project and program teams to ensure appropriate data management for all programs.
- Collaborate with project and program teams to ensure actions are taken based on MEAL findings and recommendations.
- Assist in other tasks as required by Wefaq Director, including extensive support to other programs if necessary.
- Develop the capacity of and provide coaching to program, project and MEAL teams in related topics to keep their performance up-to-standards.
- Review Wefaq accountability mechanisms such as feedback and complain system to ensure its compliance with international standers, especially the Core Humanitarian Standers’ (CHS).
- Systemize and document lessons learned, good practices, and best practices.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Bachelor Degree in social sciences, humanitarian and/or development studies, or relevant field (Master Degree is a plus)
Fluency in English, both written and verbal
Minimum 3 years of relevant experience within the humanitarian field and MEAL work.
Knowledge and skills:
- Vast experience in project cycle management, leading participative processes, as well as designing, planning and implementing MEAL concepts, processes and tools
- Detailed knowledge of ethical issues related to project management: gender equality, leave no one behind, do no harm principles, informed consent, privacy, and confidentiality.
- Very good understanding in accountability towards target groups associated systems and processes
- Demonstrated knowledge of design and analysis of qualitative and quantitative research methods is required
- Capacity to think critically and produce high-quality reports and analysis
- Advanced level of proficiency in computer skills
- Strong coaching, inter-personal, communication and leadership skills
Strong planning and organizational skills
التقدم للوظيفة من خلال ارسال السيرة الذاتية للبريد الالكتروني التالي [email protected]
مع ضرورة كتابة اسم الوظيفة في خانة الموضوع
آخر موعد للتقدم للوظيفة يوم الأربعاء الموافق 23/2/2022 الساعة 11 ظهراً
يفضل أن يكون المنطقة الجنوبية
سيتم استدعاء الطلبات المستوفية للشروط فقط
سيسبق المقابلات امتحان تحريري