Ard El Insan Palestinian Benevolent Association (AEI) was established since 1984 in Gaza as the successor of the international famous Swiss organization (Terre Des Hommes). In 1999 AEI was localized as a national NGO by the Palestinian National Authority (PA) Ministry of Interior with a license number (6037). A qualified board of directors from the Gaza Strip with no political, religious or ethnic affiliation manages the association and fosters the gender equity and free access to all services provided. Furthermore, AEI is an essential and pioneer member of the health and nutrition cluster of OCHA-within the WHO amongst the UN system in the Gaza Strip and Palestine and keeps very professional relationship with the Palestinian MOH in the PNA.
The unique specialty and professional work the fields of childhood illness, nutrition, growth, development, capacity building and community behavioral change has ranked AEI to be amongst the most famous NGOs in the Gaza Strip and Palestine.
Preventive and curative health and nutritional services are provided for children under age five and their families all over Gaza Strip with special attention to marginalized and poor areas via an active community outreach team.
As a result, AEI intends to recruit for the following position:
Title: MEAL Officer
Report to: Executive Director
Duration :12 months with possibility of extension, first three months on probation.
- Develop and/or update M&E tools, databases and reporting formats in close collaboration with AEI team.
- Support the monitoring and evaluation of AEI projects ensuring that indicators tracking plans are met and that adherence to systems for quality projects implementation and strengthen using the organization build-on system and data base.
- Conduct data audits and analysis to ensure high quality data, compile a report with relevant indicator data per grant, showing targets versus actuals and an action plan and send this to the technical Managers and Coordinators on a monthly basis.
- To carry out regular monitoring of AEI Projects interventions, attend and participate in AEI meetings and produce monitoring reports on the given format, conduct debrief sessions with relevant Project staff on projects monitoring and learning updates, achievements and challenges and develop an agreed log frame.
- To establish, manage and strengthen Accountability to Beneficiaries/stakeholders which includes capacity building of AEI team on this theme.
- To Follow up and manage Complaints and Feedback Mechanism which facilitate beneficiaries/communities to register complaints and share feedback.
- Ensure relevant, timely, and quality support to project activities on assessments and evaluations by supporting development of data collection and analysis tools including the design of these tools and writing reports.
- Contribute to AEI projects learning by Providing documentation and dissemination of key findings stemming from monitoring, assessment, and other learning activities to prepare quarterly and annual reports and support learning to action discussions and after-action reviews
- Track and ensure organized, comprehensive electronic filing of documented findings/analyses.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Academic and Professional Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of Three years’ experience, preferably in an international NGO, NGOs in similar role/with similar responsibilities.
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English and Arabic.
- Demonstrated understanding of direct monitoring and evaluation experience, specifically in the humanitarian and development context.
- Demonstrated experience developing tools and systems for, and building capacity of others in skills related to, program tracking and documentation.
- Knowledge of monitoring and evaluation methodologies, including logical models, conceptual frameworks, and assessment/evaluation.
- Demonstrated experience of implementing beneficiary complaint and feedback mechanisms.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment, set priorities, and meet deadlines
- High proficiency in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
- Preferred knowledge of mobile data collection tools.
- Familiarity with information management systems and analysis software is a plus.
- Effective, high-quality communication, writing, and interpersonal skills are essential, and local language is a plus.
AEI has a zero-tolerance policy on conduct that is incompatible with the aims and objectives of the association, including sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment, abuse of authority and discrimination. AEI also adheres to strict child safeguarding principles. All selected candidates will, therefore, undergo rigorous reference and background checks, and will be expected to adhere to these standards and principles.
AEI is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages all candidates, irrespective of gender, nationality, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization
Deadline for submitting applications 29/09/2021, no later than 01:00 p.m.