International Medical Corps- Gaza would like to advertise and recruit for multiple vacancies for its upcoming project: Supporting Health System Preparedness and Service Provision in Gaza
IMC would like to invite interested individuals to apply for the following position:
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Degree in Social Work/Social Sciences or equivalent
- At least two years of applied experience in designing, implementing, and overseeing MEAL tasks with humanitarian organizations.
- Familiarly with MEAL requirements for all major donors (OFDA, BPRM, DfID, UN, etc.).
- Demonstrated understanding of data protection and confidentiality as part of data collection and management practices, and ability to respect and maintain confidentiality.
- Demonstrated competency in database design preferably DHIS2 and other tools for information management.
- Fluency in written and spoken Arabic and English is essential
- Ability to work in a systematic and organized manner
- Ability to prioritize competing demands
- Familiarity to work for NGOs in the Gaza context is highly desirable
- Training development and facilitation skills desirable
- Strong empathy skills and genuine care and respect for needs of vulnerable populations
- Commitment to humanitarian principles and values
- Competent in MS Excel, word processing, Power Point and experience using the statistical package EPI-Info7, SPSS, and/or STATA; experience with m-health solutions and knowledge of Health Information Systems such as DHIS2 an asset.
- Possess the skills in qualitative data analysis software such as MaxQDA, NVivo, Atlas.ti.
- Possess the skills in mobile data collection software such as Ona, KoboToolBox.
Click here for detailed description of the tasks and requirements.
This position is for NATIONALS ONLY.
Please send your cover letter and CV to this email: [email protected]
Closing Date: July 19, 2020
Please mention the title of the position you are applying to in the subject line of the email.
Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for interviews
International Medical Corps provides emergency relief to those struck by disaster no matter where they are, no matter what the conditions, working with them to recover, rebuild and gain the skills and tools required for self-reliance.
To learn more about our IMC visit: internationalmedicalcorps.org/who-we-are