Action Against Hunger is a humanitarian, non-governmental, non-political, non-denominational and non-profit making organisation working in the Palestinian Territory since 2002.
Action Against Hunger is recruiting for its Hebron office a
Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability & Learning (MEAL) Officer
For a period of initial 8 months, with possibility of renewal
The MEAL Officer responsible of supporting the development of MEAL system, tools and plans, and office team in data analysis, processing, marketing of data and reporting.
In the current context, the MEAL Officer will:
- Participate in setting up and ensure an appropriate monitoring system is carried out and is appropriate according to the objectives and indicators in the log frame of the project
- Support in the development of M&E tools and plans
- Assist in the data collection, analysis and reporting in cooperation with field officers
- Participate in writing programming strategy
- Prepare analytical reports, visualization work and data dashboards that support project progress and implementation
- Manage Action Against Hunger beneficiary feedback mechanism
- Identify and document lessons learned, generate best practices in cooperation with field officers and Heads of Projects
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Profile of the Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree in social sciences, information technology, education, economics or relevant field.
- At least three years’ experience in humanitarian or emergency programming; monitoring and evaluation.
- Strong knowledge in principles, tools and practices of monitoring and evaluation programs
- Demonstrated experience in data analysis (qualitative and quantitative) and reporting skills.
- Previous field experience in assessments, data gathering, interviews and information verification.
- Previous experience conducting focus group discussion would be an asset
- Experience in working with and coordinating with international and national NGOs
- Good communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Solid organizational skills: the ability to be flexible and work well under pressure in a fast-paced multi-tasking environment.
- Excellent in reading, writing and speaking both Arabic and English
- Valid Driving License.
Action Against Hunger is an equal opportunities employer. Women are encouraged to apply for this position
The received applications will be included and valid in our database for a period of six months and will be used in similar future job opportunities.
We will only consider the candidacies received online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة
Applications will be accepted up to and including the 30/03/2019
Only those candidates pre-selected for a test and an interview will be contacted.