Palestinian Organization for Development (POD) is a non-governmental, non-profit and independent Organization, founded in Middle governorate - Gaza Strip in 2000. POD works toward social-economic development to perform positive changes in the human life.
POD in partnership with Catholic Relief Services (CRS) starts a program entitled “Envision Gaza 2020”, USAID-funded project, to implement two key activities which aims: (1) to support Palestinian families in Gaza become more resilient to everyday stresses and rebound more quickly from crises, including COVID-19, and (2) Connecting unemployed participants with on-the-job training opportunities with host employers. This includes 3-month unskilled or low-skilled workers placements and/or 4-month internships or apprenticeships for skilled university or vocational graduates, respectively.
As a result, POD intends to recruit for the following position:
MEAL Monitor (Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning)
Title: MEAL Monitor (Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning) - Full-Time
Place: POD Office, Deir Al Balah
Period: 6 months
Reports to: Project Manager (PM)
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Develop and/or update M&E tools, databases and monthly reporting formats in close collaboration with the MEAL focal points/sectoral managers;
- Support the staff in mobile data collection; using the organization system;
- Conduct data audits and analysis to ensure high quality data, compile a report with relevant indicator data per grant, showing targets versus actuals and an action plan and send this to the Field Coordinator, MEAL Manager, and Technical Managers and Coordinators on a monthly basis;
- Beneficiary counting: a quarterly gender and age disaggregated overview per grant per sector should be provided;
- Advise staff on data management and storage to field staff;
- Manage the development of effective and sustainable feedback mechanisms to POD from program beneficiaries/stakeholders;
- Monitor overall project implementation and provide feedback for Field Office staff;
- Ensure relevant, timely, and quality support to the Field Office on assessments and evaluations; i.e. support in developing the survey tools, data analysis and report writing;
- Provide documentation and dissemination of key findings stemming from monitoring, assessment, and other learning activities;
- Track and ensure organized, comprehensive electronic filing of documented findings/analyses;
- Perform any other tasks required by the Project Manager.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- University degree required in international development, statistics, economics, sociology, or related field or other related field;
- At least two years’ experience of working in M&E with experience of developing M&E plans, training staff, capacity building, quantitative and qualitative data collection, analysis and reporting and/or other aspects of M&E in both emergency and development contexts and humanitarian and development programs;
- MS Office applications, Word, Excel, Power Point, Spread sheets and other Statistical software;
- Thorough familiarity with principles and current approaches to M&E using both quantitative and qualitative methods;
- Understanding of donor expectations and trends for M&E;
- Knowledge and/or experience of working on accountability initiatives, information sharing and complaints response mechanisms;
- Highly developed communication skills including influencing, negotiation and coaching;
- Knowledge of qualitative and quantitative research methods;
- High level of English-language proficiency (speaking, reading, writing).
المسمى الوظيفي MEAL Monitor
آخر موعد للتقديم 02 - Oct - 2021
المكان قطاع غزة
نوع الوظيفة دوام كامل
المستوى المهني متوسط الخبرة
الدرجة العلمية البكالوريوس
الخبرة 2 Years
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit an online application:
Applicants have to sign in using their preferred Gmail account.
- Deadline for submitting applications, 04:00 PM, Saturday, 2-OCT-2021.
- Persons with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
نصيحة من جوبس لحمايتك : عند التقدم لاية وظيفة عن طريق الانترنت، لا تقم بإعطاء معلومات بطاقة الأعتماد او أية معلومات بنكية / مالية لصاحب عمل.
آخر الوظائف المعلنة بواسطة Palestinian Organization for Development (POD)