Vacancy for a Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (MEAL) Coordinator
The Culture and Free Thought Association “CFTA” was established in 1991 as an independent organization playing a leading role in developing a Palestinian civil society that is based on promoting the rights of children, youth and women in the Gaza Strip.
CFTA is currently seeking a MEAL coordinator who is expected to fully cover all MEAL related tasks. He/she will be providing full support to the management of CFTA as well as the team in the field. The coordinator will be producing all needed reports and compile lessons learnt & success stories, implement accountability mechanisms within CFTA’s scopes and standards. He/she will support all external evaluation missions and will be expected to mentor and enhance the existing capacities within the organization
Location: CFTA main office in Khan Younis, CFTA’s Centres
Contract period: One year (Full time) with possible extension
- Set up a clear plan and mechanisms to utilize CFTA’s MEAL Manual and insure management of information generated by MEAL activities and information generated from the current Management Information System.
- Conduct data analysis of information collected from the field, projects and programs to inform the different stakeholders in regular bases.
- Support CFTA with the different needs assessments, baselines and analyses ensuring that all findings are very well presented, documented and shared with the management.
- Production of annual and periodical reports both in English and Arabic and documentation of success stories, case studies etc.
- Prepare and update in participatory approach CFTA’s Result Frame Work, Master plans, baselines etc
- Insure that all CFTA’s projects and activities are implemented in accordance with CFTA’s vision, philosophy and that all commitments are respected
- Insure that the Management Information System of CFTA is up to date and that information feeds are accurate
- Insure that CFTA’s Strategy and Result Frame Work are implemented and followed according to commitments, plans and schedules
- Production of success stories, lesson learned, social-media and web based tools, surveys, focus groups, and any other tools that could be required for the MEAL process
- Conducting and implementing all MEAL harvesting tools and insure that all information, data are well documented, available and easy to access
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Essential Qualifications
- At least a BA in a relevant field
- At least three years’ experience in the area of community and civil society work
- At least one year practical experience in the area of reporting or MEAL
- Track record of successful reporting to major institutional donors and other professional writing skills
- Essential skills and competencies
- Ability to identify opportunities and generate creative solutions
- Pro-active in exploring new ideas and positively engaging with the target groups
- Excellent professional and technical writing skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Have sound knowledge of Project cycle management, budgeting and financial procedures
- Fluent in English and Arabic with excellent verbal and written communication skills in both languages
- Knowledge of participatory development methods
- Knowledge of the different approaches and accountabilities required for different types of funder
- Excellent computer skills
- Personal Qualities:
- Well-developed conceptual, critical, analytical thinking and planning skills
- Innovative, flexible and proactive personality
- Excellent team work competencies and confidently demonstrating a coaching approach in working with others
- Hard worker and results-oriented
- Ability to handle work stress, time pressure and difficult situations efficiently
- Willing to travel in the field, spending extra working hours and possibly working during weekends
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
المسمى الوظيفي MEAL Coordinator
آخر موعد للتقديم 06 - Jun - 2019
المكان قطاع غزة
نوع الوظيفة العقود والاستشارات
المستوى المهني متوسط الخبرة
الدرجة العلمية البكالوريوس
الخبرة 3 Years
التصنيف مجالات متنوعة
If interested, please submit an application through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة
No later than Thursday, 6, June 2019
Qualified persons with disability are highly encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates are encouraged to complete the application .Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
نصيحة من جوبس لحمايتك : عند التقدم لاية وظيفة عن طريق الانترنت، لا تقم بإعطاء معلومات بطاقة الأعتماد او أية معلومات بنكية / مالية لصاحب عمل.
آخر الوظائف المعلنة بواسطة جمعية الثقافة و الفكر الحر
Disability Inclusion Coordinator
Disability Inclusion Coordinator
محدث/ة لبرنامج ادارة المعلومات (MIS)
مصور فيديو و فوتوغراف